US Election 2008

Douggy B

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Labour won last night. Take that Salmond, you smug cunt.

He tried to play his :D hand too strongly. :D

It amazes me that the SNP have done as well as they have on some rather iffy and flimsy promises, but I guess it's more labour and the lack of an alternative that has done it for them.

It's funny how this thread dies if I'm not here to argue with though. :D

Aye, you've sucked people into a completely useless and unimportant debate. :D

Can you direct me to the useful, important debates on Toontastic please? :D

I like it when someone plays devils advocate. Fop makes a slightly better fist of it than Thompers used to too.

[/damning with faint praise] :D

It's funny how this thread dies if I'm not here to argue with though. :panic:

Few and far between tbh :D

I like it when someone plays devils advocate. Fop makes a slightly better fist of it than Thompers used to too.

True. Opinions going against consensus and the majority is not a bad thing at all. :D

Actually it's what makes a forum quite good to read. :)

Edited by Ken

I have to agree, it was top quality trolling. The sheer quantity of posts, some short, some long without ever quite making a worthwile point but inspiring page after page of answers. Top notch wummeration

I have to agree, it was top quality trolling. The sheer quantity of posts, some short, some long without ever quite making a worthwile point but inspiring page after page of answers. Top notch wummeration

You're just rather bitter that your "best" argument against my points was to get mad and cast aspersion at "me", it'll be ok though, I'm sure you'll get over it in the end. :panic:

As Fop says, this thread isn't so lively without him. Probably due to him making more than twice as many posts as anyone else without making a single coherent point.

bless.

:D

As Fop says, this thread isn't so lively without him. Probably due to him making more than twice as many posts as anyone else without making a single coherent point.

And yet so many seem to need it. :D

You're just rather bitter that your "best" argument against my points was to get mad and cast aspersion at "me", it'll be ok though, I'm sure you'll get over it in the end. :panic:

You misjudge me, the post above was meant as a compliment.

I am also impressed by the little

bitter that your "best" argument against my points
you drop in. You give me too much credit -I couldnt argue against your points -I have no idea what they are. Far from bitter I am amused and impressed how you can keep going

bless.

That's right-'we need it', as borne out by the fact that you've made twice as many posts as anyone else. Good one Mike Mansfield QC :D

'We need it' like an aperture in the cranium tbh.

You're just rather bitter that your "best" argument against my points was to get mad and cast aspersion at "me", it'll be ok though, I'm sure you'll get over it in the end. :D

you drop in. You give me too much credit -I couldnt argue against your points -I have no idea what they are. Far from bitter I am amused and impressed how you can keep going

You're still doing it. :panic:

You're just rather bitter that your "best" argument against my points was to get mad and cast aspersion at "me", it'll be ok though, I'm sure you'll get over it in the end. :D

still doing what?

bless.

That's right-'we need it', as borne out by the fact that you've made twice as many posts as anyone else. Good one Mike Mansfield QC :D

'We need it' like an aperture in the cranium tbh.

Apparently you do need an aperture in the cranium, seeing as you only tend to post in threads like this. :D

still doing what?

That.

still doing what?

That.