Barton not being banned by the FA

Inglez

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pathetic, were going to have clubs doing this all the time now

Why? What benefit is it to them. The game is past now you cant change the result. All they are doing is reporting an incident.

Its unbelievable that Barton is saying stuff like thisd a week after claiming he wanted to be a role model.

I think he revels in the attention his behaviour brings. He loves being the centre of attention.

If it's true, he's a cock. Surely it's all down to Agbonlahor though. If he isn't sure what was said, how the fuck can Villa hope to proceed with it? Lip-reading isn't an exact science either so it would be very difficult to prove either way.

Why? What benefit is it to them. The game is past now you cant change the result. All they are doing is reporting an incident.

Its unbelievable that Barton is saying stuff like thisd a week after claiming he wanted to be a role model.

I think he revels in the attention his behaviour brings. He loves being the centre of attention.

You should be able to relate to him then.

It's Aston Villa who are saying he is. So does that mean its true???

He was being antagonised throughout that game and teams are doing this to try and get a reaction from him.

He could have least tried to go a couple of games before stirring it up again. Surely you must long for one game where he is not the centre of attention?

Do you actually watch our games? or just repeat what you read? If you do watch them you can see that players try to wind him up throughout the game. And when you have someone in your face during a heated affair its very hard not to react. If you saw agbonlahor before Barton brushed his nose you will see him sticking his face out at barton antagonising him. You try and not react to some brummie cunt doing that.

In the week where Marco Materazzi received damages for his "racist" abuse of zidane where lip readers "carefully" analysed what he said, I'll not bet my house that the sun's lipreaders know exactly what was said.

I bet the lawyers are loving it though, "hours spent studying the footage."

Regardless, not sure its a particularly racist thing to say. Roughly equivalent to going up to someone with a big nose from an arab country/Israel and calling them big nose. At some point in the future, you will only be able to describe people by the clothes they wear (as long at they are not overly associated with a religion/culture)

Still, Barton should be whiter than white (racist, tbh!!) and shouldn't even give the media the chance to be cunts

Edited by Neville Neville Neville

TBF Gabby is pretty far from being a media whore. He usually doesnt like being in the spotlight.

I have no idea what actually happened, but if we take it further, then it would be a proper reason to it. The club is so well run atm. we wouldnt have any interest in fuckin about for the sake of it. Then again, if something actually happened, we would probably make sure it was brought up. Especially as we got so many young black players. Like Young, NRC, Davies, Gabby, Routledge, Delfouneso, Ousbourne, or Carew and Harewood for that matter.

:D

if thats not the kettle callin the pot black

Edited by tooner

He could have least tried to go a couple of games before stirring it up again. Surely you must long for one game where he is not the centre of attention?

actually you numb c**t I long for a week without your bullshit stinking up the NEWCASTLE forum, why don't you check out the shatspur forum, I heard they are organizing a pre-uefa circle-jerk....sounds about your speed

That was fuck all too really. Althougth Van Persie was (rightly) sent off. It was pure petulance more than anything else though.

Yeah but VP isn't being hounded by the press.

Had Barton done the same god knows what they would have been saying!

That was fuck all too really. Althougth Van Persie was (rightly) sent off. It was pure petulance more than anything else though.

Yeah but VP isn't being hounded by the press.

Had Barton done the same god knows what they would have been saying!

That's because Barton's just returned after a 6 match ban and a prison sentence :D

Tbf the FA seem to have ignored the hypocritical whinings of the self-appointed moral guardians in the Daily Mail etc.

Yeah I know why but it's annoying when people can be so blinkered about other players and as soon as Barton sneezes the knives come out.

Plus I believe the accusation of racism to be purely speculation.

I think the original 6 match ban shouldn't have come in anyway - maybe while he was at city but Newcastle shouldn't have suffered.

Yeah I know why but it's annoying when people can be so blinkered about other players and as soon as Barton sneezes the knives come out.

Plus I believe the accusation of racism to be purely speculation.

I think the original 6 match ban shouldn't have come in anyway - maybe while he was at city but Newcastle shouldn't have suffered.

The reason he was banned was because he admitted the assault. The FA couldn't really act before that. It was probably a bit harsh given it was already dealt with in court. Plenty people were calling for longer though.