Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You used to be a chef though. What would you know about it? :icon_lol:

What indeed? :(

Fop > Expert in field > Everyone else. That is the accepted hierarchy on here. Fop will now confirm this by quoting my post and saying "You're so right B)". B)

You're not though. :D

Does that mean I'm even more wrong than you usually think I am? I'm so foncused. :aye:

You usually don't argue lost causes so. ;)

Have you ever seen most "chefs"? :aye:

I dare you to get a look at most kitchens and then still eat the food that comes out. B)

And the coleslaw and salad cream/dressing?

Like I said they way it's cooked and to some degree stored after takes out a lot of the risk. Where as something like coleslaw you're possibly better eating your kitchen dishcloth.

Good job I'm a Pacifist really, cheeky twat.

Where was the last pro kitchen you inspected then?

Have you any idea what you're on about .I would rather eat my own shit than eat a kebab. Whilst the outer 2-3 cms of 'meat'on a kebab is cooked, the inner is raw, with the core often still frozen.

As you are clearly the next Gordon Ramsay, I don't need to explain in how many ways the above is so wrong. Do I?

Salad any day.

btw fillet is overpriced and over-rated. Sirloin, or rump :(

Keswick. B) I wouldn't rather have eaten my own ;), but it might have made things more appetising, I bow to your superior knowledge in poo-eating. :icon_lol:

So that would be badly prepared/cooked kebab then? But..... surely that never happens if salad is never badly prepared/stored? :outahere:

:D ...

Keswick eh, which fine culinary establishment was that then.

The shit eating jibes i'll just put down to childishness :outahere:

Have you ever seen most "chefs"? :aye:

I dare you to get a look at most kitchens and then still eat the food that comes out. B)

And the coleslaw and salad cream/dressing?

Like I said they way it's cooked and to some degree stored after takes out a lot of the risk. Where as something like coleslaw you're possibly better eating your kitchen dishcloth.

Good job I'm a Pacifist really, cheeky twat.

Where was the last pro kitchen you inspected then?

Have you any idea what you're on about .I would rather eat my own shit than eat a kebab. Whilst the outer 2-3 cms of 'meat'on a kebab is cooked, the inner is raw, with the core often still frozen.

As you are clearly the next Gordon Ramsay, I don't need to explain in how many ways the above is so wrong. Do I?

Salad any day.

btw fillet is overpriced and over-rated. Sirloin, or rump :(

Keswick. B) I wouldn't rather have eaten my own ;), but it might have made things more appetising, I bow to your superior knowledge in poo-eating. :icon_lol:

So that would be badly prepared/cooked kebab then? But..... surely that never happens if salad is never badly prepared/stored? :outahere:

:D ...

Keswick eh, which fine culinary establishment was that then.

The shit eating jibes i'll just put down to childishness :rolleyes:

What about the "badly prepared" jibe which was the whole crux of the issue? :outahere:

If you're serving burgers or kebabs, you're going to have lettuce and tomatoes in stock anyway. Whoopee.

Although I could be wrong. :icon_lol:

Or taking the piss, don't forget. ;)

Indeed (see my sig). :D

So Fop's either a Health Inspector or the sort of bloke who asks to inspect a kitchen before eating in a restaurant? Or he's making stuff up.

Or I could have been going for a job, or I could be buying another one, or could write food reviews for a national newspaper, or I could just have eyes (x-ray or normal). Much like the lost city of Atlantis no one knows. ;)

I remember ages ago doing work experience at the public health labs in the General Hospital. One sample of kebab 'meat' had been slowly warming at 37C around the skewer. Salmonellatastic. Surprised more people aren't seriously harmed or killed by kebabs tbh.

I remember ages ago doing work experience at the public health labs in the General Hospital. One sample of kebab 'meat' had been slowly warming at 37C around the skewer. Salmonellatastic. Surprised more people aren't seriously harmed or killed by kebabs tbh.

I once slipped on one and banged me arse.

Bloody knacked ;)

So Fop's either a Health Inspector or the sort of bloke who asks to inspect a kitchen before eating in a restaurant? Or he's making stuff up.

Or I could have been going for a job, or I could be buying another one, or could write food reviews for a national newspaper, or I could just have eyes (x-ray or normal). Much like the lost city of Atlantis no one knows. ;)

I think those were covered by the third option I gave.

I did work experience there too. ;) For one day anyway, the rest of it was in the piss testing bit. :icon_lol:

I did work experience there too. ;) For one day anyway, the rest of it was in the piss testing bit. :icon_lol:

How did it taste?

How did it taste?

Like Fosters.

No, It reallydoes mean I can't be arsed with you, mate.

You're a prick.

Insults are insults, if they may you feel better, go for it. :icon_lol:

But I'm still right that a kebab can be badly prepared (as in your example), just as much as a salad can be badly prepared (in my example).

You clearly don't like that you've argued against (and completely undermined) your own point, but you still have. ;)

I've lost track of who's saying what here. :icon_lol:

That salads could never (ever, ever, ever) be badly prepared or badly stored in such places.......... although apparently kebabs are badly prepared all the time in such places. :D;)

No, It reallydoes mean I can't be arsed with you, mate.

You're a prick.

Insults are insults, if they may you feel better, go for it. :aye:

But I'm still right that a kebab can be badly prepared (as in your example), just as much as a salad can be badly prepared (in my example).

You clearly don't like that you've argued against (and completely undermined) your own point, but you still have. B)

;):icon_lol::D

Of course you're right B)

you want onions with that :(