Your Lowest Point Of Supporting Newcastle Ever??

Cheetzy

Bobby's reminiscence's have reminded me of a memorable sight on Saturday gone.

The Magpie Ranger giving it the Pied Piper up and down the stairs trying to get the tourettes song going in the corner before going spare on the quiet types sitting on their hands to "Make some fucking noise man!"

:lol:

Makes watching the football bearable that stuff.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone's mentioned KK leaving first time round as manager yet. That went down like a shit sandwich.

I can remember the bitch of a dinner lady breaking that news to me one lunch time. She was a Mackem and judging by the look of joy on her face when it was obvious my little world had just imploded was sickening. Probably went home and flicked her bean afterwards.

Cole leaving was a kick in the cunt too, mainly because he left the day I finally got him in a packet of Merlin stickers.

first game on a sunday trying to blag a way in for nowt. Hoo man its gods day this is council land so we can come in to worship for nowt. Getting crushed on the fucking barriers. standing on the barriers leading the singing (privalige) Getting booted all over the leazes. getting locked up in the cop shop in the Gallowgate.

Just realised but New Year's Day will be 26 years since my first game. :icon_lol::lol:

I'm still reeling from realising. Forty fuckin years.

The family spongebob are in for a right boring time over the dinnertable tonight. I shall be regailing with tales of valour and misery all night long

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The supporters club opposite the Strawberry

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Saint James Wrestling Hall

Football league supplement in programme

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Spike rawlings guesting at testimonials

Trees by the Popular

Jinky breaking that kids leg

Supa Mac's goal versus Leicester

Gordon Marshall swinging around the post and the ball going in

Writing your name on the bog rolls

Playing with the grit

Come on you old bastard a few more obscure memeories,not just the famous ones :pray:

Mental celebrations where you ended up 50 yards from where you were less than 20 seconds ago

Bogrolls chucked on to the pitch when the teams ran out

Sitting on barriers

Keepers running up to the Gallowgate at the start of the game everyone clapping the keeper would clap back, and the whole would go AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH giving him wanker signs

Sit down protests, when we were shite, everyone would go "sit down sit down sit down" to the tune of play up Pompey, fuck knows what that was going to achieve

Norman in the corner on the barrier starting the songs so pissed every time he tried an Ossie Ardiles black n white army, it came out as Oheeee Aree ehh Aniiii aaeey

Abusing police (every game)

How man hey mans in the Gallowgate

Keegans hotdogs with onions outside the Strawberry

Sambrero's in the Gallowgate when Mirandinha signed and hats with 3/4 toon, 1/4 brazil, rangers or celtic on.

Toon fans enthusiastically cheering Stimson getting sent off

Paying 2 quid to get in and thinking it was expensive

Having literally hundreds of jock toon fans when we had a big game, honestly we had loads

When it was warm in August and the ground was full, like it was against Tottenham, genuinely they were the very very best of times, going to the match everyone expectant, you couldn't beat it. The average Newcastle fan then was fuckin brilliant, the best with no equal, Alan Hansen said as much in his autobiography, every fucka said it, even opposition fans respected us. The average Newcastle fan now is a cynical humourless boring cunt.

Just realised but New Year's Day will be 26 years since my first game. :icon_lol::lol:

The family spongebob are in for a right boring time over the dinnertable tonight. I shall be regailing with tales of valour and misery all night long

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Come on you old bastard a few more obscure memeories,not just the famous ones :pray:

Mental celebrations where you ended up 50 yards from where you were less than 20 seconds ago

Sitting on barriers

Keepers running up to the Gallowgate at the start of the game everyone clapping the keeper would clap back, and the whole would go AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH giving him wanker signs

Sit down protests, when we were shite, everyone would go "sit down sit down sit down" to the tune of play up Pompey, fuck knows what that was going to achieve

Norman in the corner on the barrier starting the songs so pissed every time he tried an Ossie Ardiles black n white army, it came out as Oheeee Aree ehh Aniiii aaeey

Sambrero's in the Gallowgate when Mirandinha signed and hats with 3/4 toon, 1/4 brazil, rangers or celtic on.

Having literally hundreds of jock toon fans when we had a big game, honestly we had loads

When it was warm in August and the ground was full, like it was against Tottenham, genuinely they were the very very best of times, going to the match everyone expectant, you couldn't beat it. The average Newcastle fan then was fuckin brilliant, the best with no equal, Alan Hansen said as much in his autobiography, every fucka said it, even opposition fans respected us. The average Newcastle fan now is a cynical humourless boring cunt.

Owld Tommy - little white bull

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

obv i didn't have any part in them days as I'm younger, but I was asking my dad and he says footballs nothing now-a-days compared to back then

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

Donno what you mean mate.

Another thing was the bloke making Indian sounds in the East Stand, and something I used to like...The Corner used to go in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats iiiiiiiin the seats, and about 50 0f them would stand up and go UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITED UNIIIIIIIIIIITED UNIIIIIIIIIIITED, the corner would join in then the scoreboard then the whole ground. It's nice having little memories like that.

Just realised but New Year's Day will be 26 years since my first game. :lol::jesuswept:

1983.... Carlisle at home wasn't it?

Aye. If my memory serves me right we were 1-0 up and 2-1 down. Finished 2-2 and Keegan scored both our goals. Howard Gayle came on as sub for us.

Just realised but New Year's Day will be 26 years since my first game. :lol::jesuswept:

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Come on you old bastard a few more obscure memeories,not just the famous ones :)

Sitting on barriers

Another thing was the bloke making Indian sounds in the East Stand, and something I used to like...The Corner used to go in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats in the seats iiiiiiiin the seats, and about 50 0f them would stand up and go UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITED UNIIIIIIIIIIITED UNIIIIIIIIIIITED, the corner would join in then the scoreboard then the whole ground. It's nice having little memories like that.

Those were the days when different paddocks in the ground used to encourage the others to be vocal. Loads of "Sing in the corner", "sing in the scoreboard", "sing in the centre-west", "sing in the leazes", etc...

There's no way we can't have that carrying on these days, but we don't... :(

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Come on you old bastard a few more obscure memeories,not just the famous ones :)

Sitting on barriers

Those were the days when different paddocks in the ground used to encourage the others to be vocal. Loads of "Sing in the corner", "sing in the scoreboard", "sing in the centre-west", "sing in the leazes", etc...

We should start abusing the Gallowgate more I think in Level 7. Get ye flasks out for the lads. Spongebob, what were you on about you didn't explain yourself at all? Owld Tommy?

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

We should start abusing the Gallowgate more I think in Level 7. Get ye flasks out for the lads. Spongebob, what were you on about you didn't explain yourself at all? Owld Tommy?

I remember him from away games now I come to think of it, early eighties . There would be a bit of "tommy "chant go up, and this old half mental threequarters pissed bloke would climb on a barrier and start singing "Once upon a time there was a little white bull" everybody LITTLE WHITE BULL and so on

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

I remember him from away games now I come to think of it, early eighties . There would be a bit of "tommy "chant go up, and this old half mental threequarters pissed bloke would climb on a barrier and start singing "Once upon a time there was a little white bull" everybody LITTLE WHITE BULL and so on

Still see tommy a lot. He was jailed after skirmish with Brum I think.

Once there was a little white bull. Anywhere any ground Tommy would do it. West Ham Millwall Leeds the lot.

He's a legend.

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

Once there was a little white bull. Anywhere any ground Tommy would do it. West Ham Millwall Leeds the lot.

He's a legend.

So am I off the "doesnt supply obscure enough memories" shinton hit list then?

Peanuts hoyed out to you

The 5 minute flag

Floodlight pylons

Walls for bogs

The Magpie club

Lord Westwood

Trees by the Popular

Playing with the grit

Sitting on barriers

He's a legend.

So am I off the "doesnt supply obscure enough memories" shinton hit list then?

It works for me. Everyone knows or has been a Norman. I remember falling asleep on the terraces at Oldham.