Contract delays add to Newcastle uncertainty

Jimbo

HA HA brilliant.. Everything that statement that doesnt come to pass from the club is a lie and everything KK says is covering for his employers.

You couldnt make it up.

the only sensible comments you've made is in that BNP thread.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA brilliant.. Everything that statement that doesnt come to pass from the club is a lie and everything KK says is covering for his employers.

You couldnt make it up.

Couldn't make how sad and deluded you are up either, Mr 2000+ troll posts on another club's forum.

I didn't say they could all be replaced from within, I said apart from Owen the rest should be easy to replace.

Viduka's decent when he's fit but he's hardly a World beater and spends more time injured, I wouldn't be in a rush to replace Shola either.

And where do you reckon we're gonna get the money to replace them?

Also, don't we have an option of a further year on Viduka's contract?

If they leave then the club will have to replace them, if Ashley is still here next Summer then I think the club is off the market so I've no reason to think that they won't be replaced, whether it's going out and paying £10 million for someone like we did with Coloccini or getting a player of Jonas quality on a free.

And yes we have an option of a further year on Viduka's contract but I don't think we will bother.

My point is that Ashley barely dipped his hand in his pocket whenever he was sitting among the fans and being Mr. Popular, what makes you think that's he's going to splash out now when he knows that most of the fans despise him?

Because if players leave then he won't have any choice except to replace them, I don't think he went into last Summer with the intention of spending nothing either.

Yup loads of "bargains" in the Championship and below after all, just got to unearth them - "CLOSING DOWN SALE NOW ON, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!" :lol: