Serious Shitting The Bed Time

wykikitoon

Another thread derailed :wank:

Yup and I'll get the blame (one rule for). :aye:

I accept the blame for this Dr K, my apologies.

Fop, if you want to disagree that you have a holier-than-thou-know-it-all attitude, that's fair enough. But you have, in my opinion, not just on this, but almost every thread you participate in. And I really can't be arsed to argue with you about facts, let alone opinions, because I know from experience its pointless, so I'll say no more. Feel free to have the last word, I know its important to you.

So basically we agree Fop has not been sanctimonious in this thread. B)

he's intelligent you know.

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thread derailed :wank:

Yup and I'll get the blame (one rule for). :aye:

I accept the blame for this Dr K, my apologies.

Fop, if you want to disagree that you have a holier-than-thou-know-it-all attitude, that's fair enough. But you have, in my opinion, not just on this, but almost every thread you participate in. And I really can't be arsed to argue with you about facts, let alone opinions, because I know from experience its pointless, so I'll say no more. Feel free to have the last word, I know its important to you.

So basically we agree Fop has not been sanctimonious in this thread. B)

he's intelligent you know.

:D

Leazes, you're obsessed man. Since I started reposting, this must be the third thread where you have no interest in the OP but have had to have a pop at me, despite us agreeing to ignore each other, or so I thought. As a matter of fact, can you show me one post in my 10000+ history where I have claimed to be especially intelligent? I might have labelled you as 'thick' in the past (something you constantly do to anyone who disagrees with you), and its obviously hit a nerve with you, and now you can't let go. Don't you think that's a bit sad?

In the most recent financial quarter, we saw revenue increase 19% to $33.6 billion, with operating profit up 4% to $2.7 billion. It's all pre-emptive.

If it hadn't been for Lehmans and Iceland, we would have made record profits this year - this low confidence is a bitch.

While we're the only ones who have benefitted. :aye:

Well that's it. If we could just persuade everyone to take the hit now, rather than stringing it out, we could start recovering sooner. But instead we get measure after measure to prolong any kind of positive movement, so the downside will be even longer and tougher than it needed to be. Ho hum.

Jaguar's bailout is no more than a £5 sub towards their next vial of crack.

Not even a British owned company either.

Why are the government even considering bailing out a company that was sold by some americans to some indians only a few months ago? Especially as the indians were supposed to be awash with money.

It's a shame this government haven't been as willing to do anything to help small businesses over the last few years.

Votes, man - they need the votes............