Describe your cock

bobbyshinton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about worrying rashes?

I once was convinced I a had a tropical desease when he (charlie ;) ) was itchy as fuck. Discovered because I was using safety pins to stop the fly of me underpants keep opening (don't ask why) when I pissed I caused a chemical reaction.

Remember as a youngen getting him (Charlie ;) ) stuck in me zip big style. Me mother rushing to my rescue. That hurt, embarrasment and pain. B)

was this written for you Berb..

What about worrying rashes?

I once was convinced I a had a tropical desease when he (charlie B) ) was itchy as fuck. Discovered because I was using safety pins to stop the fly of me underpants keep opening (don't ask why) when I pissed I caused a chemical reaction.

;) That's better than most of your jokes Bob.

It's bigger than Wackys!

Hardly an accolade, who's isn't. :angry:

Zip it or I'll get Catmag to rive your hair out again.

Again? :icon_lol:

You know, in the thread you've been avoiding because you got your arse handed to you on a plate.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=561418

Edited by Wacky Jnr

It's bigger than Wackys!

Hardly an accolade, who's isn't. :angry:

Zip it or I'll get Catmag to rive your hair out again.

Again? :icon_lol:

You know, in the thread you've been avoiding because you got your arse handed to you on a plate.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=561418

No avoiding darling, just don't feel the need to get into a cat fight. I'm more the make love not war type.

And for the record my arse is just fine and dandy exactly where it is thanks and it doesn't need to justify itself to anyone.

Basically Catmag put you in your place by pointing out a few home truths.

Like what? like women masterbate? wow. news flash.

quick someone call john craven..........

Wasn't aware this was a double standards board tbh, you guy can talk about owt you like whilst us girls just have to be here to be leared at, but we can't do it back. Maybe cat doesn't like the fact I type it like it is. Thats entirely her priviledge and i don't have a problem with it at all, just as I don't have anything against her, Isn't that what this board is about? Saying whatever you want to say when ever you want.

I wanted to know how to get to sleep, listed what I'd already tried and yeah, playing with myself was one of those things, big deal, one of you would have suggested it any way. I'm a woman, I play.A lot actually. I'm not embarassed, I'm not shy, I don't have a problem with my sexuality.

It just premempted one of you saying it, which some did anyway.

Don't see the need for an issue.

Hey they coulda just said nytol or zopiclone. I was only looking for suggestions.

Sorry its troubled you wackster. :icon_lol:

Wasn't aware this was a double standards board tbh, you guy can talk about owt you like whilst us girls just have to be here to be leared at, but we can't do it back. Maybe cat doesn't like the fact I type it like it is. Thats entirely her priviledge and i don't have a problem with it at all, just as I don't have anything against her, Isn't that what this board is about? Saying whatever you want to say when ever you want.

I wanted to know how to get to sleep, listed what I'd already tried and yeah, playing with myself was one of those things, big deal, one of you would have suggested it any way. I'm a woman, I play.A lot actually. I'm not embarassed, I'm not shy, I don't have a problem with my sexuality.

Hey they coulda just said nytol or zopiclone. I was only looking for suggestions.

Sorry its troubled you wackster. :icon_lol:

Only one person troubled here, as the above post shows.

P.S Just been looking at your list of friends, interesting to say the least.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Sorry its troubled you wackster. :lol:

I'm not troubled at all hon, as my previous lack of response showed. :angry:

And they're my friends :icon_lol: , so wind your neck in, I'm not asking you like them. You forget, we're grown ups now, this isn't a school yard.

Say what ever the hell you want about me little'un but mess with my mates and I'll take you down. :nufc:

And they're my friends :icon_lol: , so wind your neck in, I'm not asking you like them. You forget, we're grown ups now, this isn't a school yard.

Say what ever the hell you want about me little'un but mess with my mates and I'll take you down. :nufc:

Are them your cyber friends you've knew 2 minutes?

Just seems strange that a so called newcomer who didn't know anyone from Adam now has friends when most of the old time posters on here don't, your whole story fucking stinks to the high heavens, much like your minge no doubt.

You're a fucking fraud, admit it.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Are them your cyber friends you've knew 2 minutes?

Just seems strange that a so called newcomer who didn't know anyone from Adam now has friends when most of the old time posters on here don't, your whole story fucking stinks to the high heavens, much like your minge no doubt.

You're a fucking fraud, admit it.

Is he flirting with me? :razz:

Soccermom IS Wacky, right? :icon_lol:

I think we both know that isn't true. I'm not sure who it is but there's a few on this board who know, that's a certainty. Just don't understand why you'd want to go around pretending your someone else, the same has happened on Skunkers by the looks of it, all a bit sad imo.

I think we both know that isn't true. I'm not sure who it is but there's a few on this board who know, that's a certainty. Just don't understand why you'd want to go around pretending your someone else, the same has happened on Skunkers by the looks of it, all a bit sad imo.

There just seems something wrong. But why adopt a complete new persona? That's what I can't figure out.

Baffled.

There just seems something wrong. But why adopt a complete new persona? That's what I can't figure out.

Baffled.

Probably J69