FA and Football League to launch fresh enquiry into the Carlos Tevez affair

Ketsbaia

It really bugs me when I read about Tevez being "On loan" - on loan from where you bastards?

Blatant red shirt rules for him amd Mascherano - I'd relegate the pair of them.

Hopefully that will expose the flaws in his Man U deal.

There weren't any flaws in his ManYoo deal.

The flaw in the West Ham deal was the clause that the owners could transfer him whenever they wanted regardless of West Ham's wishes.

No such clause exists in his ManYoo deal.

The flaw in the West Ham deal was the clause that the owners could transfer him whenever they wanted regardless of West Ham's wishes.

I'm sure the rule was about "third party ownership or financial interest" - as I said above how can he be "on loan" from a non-club?

I know they tried to fiddle it by saying it was about "registration" or even by mentioning what you have said but the deals are definitley against the spirit of the law.

I'm sure the rule was about "third party ownership or financial interest" - as I said above how can he be "on loan" from a non-club?

I know they tried to fiddle it by saying it was about "registration" or even by mentioning what you have said but the deals are definitley against the spirit of the law.

The rule has now been changed but the Tevez/ManYoo deal was done before the change.

Previously, third party ownership was allowed but third party influence was not.

Anyone can own the economic rights to a player.

Tevez is much better than Berbatov imo, not sure why old whiskey nose decided to go for the Incredible Sulk when he could've just paid up for Tevez and not risked losing him as he undoubtedly will.

While we're talking about incredibly illegal transfer dealings, let's have a link to that story about Defoe's transfer back to Spurs? Happy Harry in a dodgy transfer? Why I never...

Tevez is much better than Berbatov imo, not sure why old whiskey nose decided to go for the Incredible Sulk when he could've just paid up for Tevez and not risked losing him as he undoubtedly will.

While we're talking about incredibly illegal transfer dealings, let's have a link to that story about Defoe's transfer back to Spurs? Happy Harry in a dodgy transfer? Why I never...

Berbatov's a different sort of player though and gives their attack the focal point it was lacking at times. That's the theory anyway as they actually don't look as good as they did last year.

Edited by alex