Sunderland Tickets (H)

Whitey

No idea about this year but last year it was about 9 in the morning if I remember right.

Still the prices are obscene anyway, cost me £90 for two in level seven last April <_<

Worth on that occasion I suppose <_<

Starting to think this is going to be a pretty depressing affair ...

Im always nervous before these but this one is making me shit myself already. The sheer terror of seeing them turn us over and what may happen in the aftermath is seriously worrying.

Starting to think this is going to be a pretty depressing affair ...

It's going to be interesting. Win, and it gets Ashley and co off the hook for a little bit. Lose, and all hell will be released - especially if no-one has been signed.

After a total hassle calling both bank and box office, I'm sorted.

In no circumstance whatsoever did I want to spend £90 on two tickets, row V level seven <_<

After a total hassle calling both bank and box office, I'm sorted.

In no circumstance whatsoever did I want to spend £90 on two tickets, row V level seven <_<

Best part of the ground! People have heard of singing up there and don't get a fright and knock their flask over when someone shouts

alright lads...i managed to get my tickets through the members club, they were offering 2 tickets per person, but when they go on general sale it will per person, and you'll be lucky to get one because im looking at the seating chart and its all lightblue meaning theres only single seats left

not 100% sure where i'm sitting for this as i got me dad to book them a couple of weeks ago, told him to get up in the Gods as Per but he thinks he might have got regular sir John Hall seats, we'll wait and see when he remembers to get the tickets out of a draw at work!