Do Pitch Invasions Work?

Christmas Tree

Border grit?? We're no where near the border the stupid yank cunt. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bristol are nearer to a border than us, but they're never classed as border towns. Yanks should fuck off.

Border grit?? We're no where near the border the stupid yank cunt. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bristol are nearer to a border than us, but they're never classed as border towns. Yanks should fuck off.

The author of this article isn't a yank... :(

"Popular commentator Ed Harrison had a gentle swipe at equally popular fanzine The Mag’s editor Mark Jensen for being pessimistic in his dire assessment of the situation in the local press."

Fuck me I hate this cunt!!!!!!!!! if "popular" commentator Ed said I had a cock Id have to go running to check because theres no way Id believe him. Never have I read such shite as that twats "blog". What a fucking kissass (how Yank is that?) that bloke is.

From TFA-

When was the last great pitch invasion? Go on, jog your memory. Hurts doesn't it.

At one time, it was part of our national heritage, every other week muddy pitches being inundated with delirious fans. Who can forget the balmy scenes of drunk Scots rampaging at Wembley, collapsing the sacred crossbar as they sat there in glory?

So when he says OUR national heritage, he's imagining a stateside match where the Scots rampaged at Wembley then?

He's no yank.

Very strange article. 'Newcastle mad' and 'Ed Harrison' and 'pitchinvasion.com' ??? I'm sure that most of us are not familiar with that lot.

I wonder if the author is trying to be clever by suggesting we do invade the pitch? Prick.

Out of all the shite written about us over the years, that article is pretty near the top.

No they aren't :(