Criminal posting from Baggio.

Park Life

From N.O.

"Perhaps if fans hadn't decided to protest and make the managers job unappealing then he would have appointed someone better, a few people did try and point this out at the time.

West Ham were in a similar position to us with the manager leaving for similar reasons, yet they seem to be doing so much better than we are and the only thing I can see that's different is their fans let the club get on with appointing a new manager and got behind him."

This is off the fucking radar!! :rolleyes:

From N.O.

"Perhaps if fans hadn't decided to protest and make the managers job unappealing then he would have appointed someone better, a few people did try and point this out at the time.

West Ham were in a similar position to us with the manager leaving for similar reasons, yet they seem to be doing so much better than we are and the only thing I can see that's different is their fans let the club get on with appointing a new manager and got behind him."

He's a twit.

From N.O.

To be honest in a lot of games while it hasn't been brilliant the atmosphere in the ground has been good, and as good as a lot of games last season. I think in the stadium we've been behind the team, I wasn't at the Liverpool game as I was in London, but 5-1 down and all you could hear was toon fans on TV full support, and at least a gesture that we';re in it together, and this was shown again against West Ham, when the crowd stayed off their backs and we got back in it. To blame the fans for not getting behind him, is one of the most cuntish things I've seen on a message board, and I may add fuels media peddled mis-truths and wank. Completely pathetic, AYE IT'S AAL WOR FAULT. Fuckin arsehole.

I'm not liking this new generation of supporters, they haven't got a clue what they're on about - fucking plebby youths.

Completely agree. There's nothing I've seen on this board I agree with more than this. It's a big generalisation to say they're all wanks, certainly the majority of people under 30 on this board are alright, but in general across the toon supporting spectrum, people who largely found football in post 1992 through either age, or cuntishness are

• Cunts
  • Have to have a negative slant on almost everything
  • The key one have to have an alternative view on every football related subject something Wacky mentioned, to make themselves look clever
  • Are arrogant, I used to understand my elders knew best when I was a youngun not these young cunts
Edited by Stevie

I used to understand my elders knew best when I was a youngun not these young cunts

B)

Every generation is cleverer than the last and wiser than the next.

...to paraphrase someone or other.

It better not be Keegan or Baggio will have you.

I'm not liking this new generation of supporters, they haven't got a clue what they're on about - fucking plebby youths.

Completely agree. There's nothing I've seen on this board I agree with more than this. It's a big generalisation to say they're all wanks, certainly the majority of people under 30 on this board are alright, but in general across the toon supporting spectrum, people who largely found football in post 1992 through either age, or cuntishness are

• Cunts
  • The key one have to have an alternative view on every football related subject something Wacky mentioned, to make themselves look clever
  • Are arrogant, I used to understand my elders knew best when I was a youngun not these young cunts

With 'elders' like you, who can blame them? B)

• Cunts

+1

A lot of our lot were spoilt early on, not having to put up with the darks days, the relegations, the selling-club mentality.

If you were born in the early to mid-eighties and only really got switched on to football and NUFC at the begining of the KK era you must have though it was always going to be like that: the entertainers, everyone's second favourite team; exciting, record breaking signings; brilliant attacking football.

Likewise, anyone who had their eyes opened to the game in the Robson era must've thought top four or five, challenging the big boys for the trophies and in the transfer market, playing in europe happened every season.

No wonder its a bitter pill to watch this shower of shite now.

• Cunts

+1

A lot of our lot were spoilt early on, not having to put up with the darks days, the relegations, the selling-club mentality.

If you were born in the early to mid-eighties and only really got switched on to football and NUFC at the begining of the KK era you must have though it was always going to be like that: the entertainers, everyone's second favourite team; exciting, record breaking signings; brilliant attacking football.

Likewise, anyone who had their eyes opened to the game in the Robson era must've thought top four or five, challenging the big boys for the trophies and in the transfer market, playing in europe happened every season.

Doesn't excuse the apologism though, and it could be an even more bitter pill before this season is out.

• Cunts

+1

I can't say I'm like at all and I was born in '85. I can vaguely remember the days of Ossie being manager, but I grew up knowing how lucky we were as my dad, grandad and the rest of the family drilled it into me that it wasn't always like that and to appreciate it while it lasted.

• Cunts

+1

I can't say I'm like at all and I was born in '85. I can vaguely remember the days of Ossie being manager, but I grew up knowing how lucky we were as my dad, grandad and the rest of the family drilled it into me that it wasn't always like that and to appreciate it while it lasted.

I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush Jonny, and I know your football knowledge is better than most. I'm just saying that a fair few who arrived with the 'good times' are going to have to grin and bear it if they want to put up with the lean times. Or they could always fuck off... B)

And Fop, I agree with you (for once), I can't understand the number of apologists, particularly on N-O.