FM2006 Essential players list.

menace13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Bullard is pretty good on my Wigan game.

Also anyone know of any good keepers?

103703[/snapback]

best in the game are ochoa and akinfeev

104250[/snapback]

Craig Gordon is superb also.

Jimmy Bullard is pretty good on my Wigan game.

Also anyone know of any good keepers?

103703[/snapback]

best in the game are ochoa and akinfeev

104250[/snapback]

Here wat skin is that, and where can I get it!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CrimsonFault
Any good freebies at the beginning of the game?

48230[/snapback]

Augustine. (Attacking center mid / striker)

-------------------------------------------------------

My recommended transfers at the beginning:

Glen Johnson - Loan

Scott Brown (Hibs) - £1.5m

Kevin Thomson (Hibs) - £1.5m

Greg Halford (Colchester) - £700k

Gary Kenneth (Dundee) - £1m

David Murphy (Hibs) - £1m

Zander Diamond (Aberdeen) - £600k

Cheap players that turn into absoloute beasts! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started a new game, since the new season is coming up and we dont seem to be doing anything.

I bought T Hoiland young striker who I believe gets quite good.

Cameron Jerome, he was dubbed the next Owen so i could not resist.

Also got Craig Gordon, been rotating him and Given. Also brought in a left back from hibs, the name escapes me but he is doing well.

Sold Alan ‘Obrien for a Mill, Dyer leaves in January to Join Rangerrs for 2.7mill but no takers for Faye yet.

Sitting 7th in the league, only lost to Chelsea(4-3), Man U (3-1) and Arsenal (0-4).

Managed to beat Liverpool 2 nil though.

Beat Lens in the intertoto Final, just played the first waffa cup round and got through.

Got Werder, Red Star in the group stages, started with a 2-2 draw at home to werder after being 2 nill up!

Gianpaolo Pazzini and Luca Toni of Fiorentina are both goal machines.

159296[/snapback]

Depending how much money i manage to get together next season i was thinking of Pazzini as Big Al's replacement.

or See what young UK players I can find on the cheap.

Sitting 5th in december.

Owen is nearly on thirty goals, with Big Al and Chopra closing in on 15. :(

Chelsea and liverpool made bids for Owen, but at 50mill they did not want to play ball...

Chelsea were also after Taylor, but again 30mill just seemed a bit to much for Jose.

In the semi final against Liverpool in the league cup, managed to get a one all draw away in the first leg. Beat them at home at the start of the season so happy that i should see this through.

Should meet either West brom Arsenal in the final.

Not going to make any Transfer window moves, feel my squad should see me through and that i should get at least ten mill to spend in the summer on a New striker. Also need to find another holder in midfield to keep parker fitting for his place.

So the game is far from realistic then?

161314[/snapback]

I was just a lot better than souness! ;)

161359[/snapback]

Plus i never won anything. :rolleyes:

They increased the stadium by 7000 and improved the training group so its now to top facility plus youth.

Which meant they only gave me 1.4mill to spend.

Brought in Theo for 1.3mill, as he was under age for a contract.

Brought in one or two more youngsters as well.

Milner and Hugo are back so that’s given me for strength for my team.

Signed Fernando Morientes on loan for the season as a short term replacement for Shearer.

They increased the stadium by 7000 and improved the training group so its now to top facility plus youth. 

Signed Fernando Morientes on loan for the season as a short term replacement for Shearer.

161965[/snapback]

I'll be interested to see how morientes gets on, I've never bought him before

161965[/snapback]

I'll be interested to see how morientes gets on, I've never bought him before

161984[/snapback]

Scored on his debut in the champions league third round, only came of the bench against Wigan. He only got 4 goals for liverpool last season, but i hope he gets near the 20 mark for me.

I hate the whole 'Let's all buy Mokoena and Sivok and win with exactly the same team' attitude. It's fucking stupid. What's the point in playing when you're always signing the same players?

Anyway, I haven't played for about 6 months, in my last game as newcastle I won 5 Leagues in 6 seasons, Champions League 4 times, League Cup twice (with my reserves) but never won the FA CUP (lost to Chelsea most times, despite me battering them in Europe and League), which got me well angry.

In the end, I ended up with Tevez, Iaquinta, Anelka, Owen, Luque, Bojinov, that Bellorussian fella that apparently everyone knows of and Torres fighting for the front two positions. Remember selling Luque to Liverpool for £15mil when they were desperate and he was in my reserves. And selling Anelka to Villa, who always bought players from me, Dyer, Gerard (the spanish one), Parker and a few others all ended up there.

The strangest thing about that game was how good Milner was. His stats weren't great, but he spent 6 years on my right-wing, scoring a fuck-load, getting Player of the Tournament in the Champions League twice, player of the Tournament when I won the World Cup with England, and was in every team of the season apart from one.

I've never had such a succeful run with Newcastle since the CM 97/98 days, when I used to play 1 central defender and 3 defending midfielders... Good times.