Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road

Never dreamed I'd ever say this but Forza Inter. Cheating twats UEFA are. I tell you what UEFA want a Bayern v Barca final that's a fact, their players doing the same thing as the Inter and Lyon players, fuck all would've happened. I bet Platini and that fuckin kraut cunt sit round a table, right lets do our best to get the English sides out, and get the krauts and Spanish in the final that's what Europe wants to see. Twats. Come on Inter, Cambiasso is a fabulous player, one of the most underrated in the world, him and Schneider can make this happen, and Milito has been like a trojan so far. Fuck Barcelona, most arrogant club on earth, including Real Madrid. I watched Inter play Sampdoria with NINE men this season for 60 minutes and they still didn't lose, Sampdoria aren't Barca, but I'd love the white flag wavers to win this the neet.

thing is, inter havent lost their attackers, they've still got that pace, guile and finishing class up front to only need one chance, one counter attack, one over commitment and barca will have a real hard time

I don't agree with their gamesmanship, but you'll struggle to see a better defensive performance than this for a very long time.

Indeed. However I think Barca only need to break them once and I reckon the floodgates will open.

I don't agree with their gamesmanship, but you'll struggle to see a better defensive performance than this for a very long time.

Indeed. However I think Barca only need to break them once and I reckon the floodgates will open.

Waiting for the customary pen. :razz: