JFK's next statement

peasepud

line up folks place your bets as to what you think he will say....

My moneys on

We were unlucky, the weather played a part, Arshavin was meant to catch a flight up here but Heathrow was shut so ended up at Arsenal, who were very much his second choice. You wouldnt believe the number of serious bids we had rejected for quality players, Kaka, Ronaldo, Maradonna, all of them had multimillion bids in and none were accepted. Its the credit crunch you know, Mikes lost over 3 billion so far this week but he still puts his hand in his pocket and buys the sarnies for the lads in training. As for me, theres a ten year contract on the table but Im holding out to see what happens in the summer.

I am thinking something more along the lines of:

"You know, it has been tough, but I am happy to have been able to bring in Folan, Schmolan, Volvo, urgh...Kevin and Nail-her, Jail-her, urgh, Bail-'er, urgh...Ryan to the club who will really fill some gaps"

I disagree, I reckon JFK is probably as pissed off as the rest of us now that it's finally dawning on him that he has been filled full of shit from the very start.

Mmm, he hasn't looked best pleased for a while, and he looks less than pleased in the photo with Ryan Taylor - forced smile if I ever saw one

I guess even the most clueless manager in the league would have to eventually work out that hes working with complete fuckwits

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1542923,00.html

Edited by JonGoodwyn

I disagree, I reckon JFK is probably as pissed off as the rest of us now that it's finally dawning on him that he has been filled full of shit from the very start.

Mmm, he hasn't looked best pleased for a while, and he looks less than pleased in the photo with Ryan Taylor - forced smile if I ever saw one

I guess even the most clueless manager in the league would have to eventually work out that hes working with complete fuckwits

He's a complete fuckwit himself like. I didn't realise he had a gun to his head forcing him to stay for the reputed fortune he's on either.

He's a complete fuckwit himself like. I didn't realise he had a gun to his head forcing him to stay for the reputed fortune he's on either.

he'll walk into the next board meeting and it will go something like this

JFK ..."which one of you is mike Ashley"................

MA reply "i'm mike Ashley" .................

jfk ....Ashley, yer a c***

A lot of the shite appears every time he opens his mouth tbf.

In many ways he is the perfect manager for the current set-up. :nufc:

In many ways he is the perfect manager for the current set-up. :nufc:

Exactly, so desperate for the job that he'll do and say whatever hes told to. To be fair part of you has to feel sorry for the bloke, hes been used at every opportunity and is being made to look a fool by someone (Wise) who he classed as a friend.