Chelsea W@nkers

wykikitoon

One of the receptionists at work is a Chelsea fan. She is a cockney and claims she has been a Blue from year dot, yet she seems to have blanks in her memory of how shite they were!

"Ill be there if we were in the none league" her claims this morning.

She seemed over joyed with Big Phil going, so a little banter started with me and some other lads, I mentioned if Big Roman left they would be in the shit

"Ahhh thats what I laaarve about ignorant fans, I know people who know and its a load of rubbish, we 'ave a five year plan"

What the fuck?!?!?

She claims Chelsea will be still massive if Abramovich left etc, well the prob will be but I couldnt see it lasting. Anyways, we are talking and I asked who she thought the next manager would be, she didnt have a clue and to be honest nor do I. She then mentioned Raneri, I said he was rather a wee eccentric man but not a bad manager at all and I wouldnt mind him at Newcastle

"See anover bit ov ingorance from yoo novern boys, Raneriei wozzant eccentric at oowwwl"

Errr ok you mad fucker

AND NO WONDER WE FUCKING HATE YOU LOT! NOW GO FUCKING CRY INTO YOUR JELLIED EELS YOU SET OF GLORY SEEKING TWATS!

If Abramovich leaves Chelsea, they'll owe more money than Lehman Bros... :outahere:

welll..... almost :suicide:

"Youre wrong tho brover becoz Im in the know you knaa wot I meen"

:lol:

Ask her if she's ever heard of Doug Rougvie or John Bumstead. I bet she hasn't.

My managers a Chelsea fan, who stopped going because it's too expensive, and he's proper, and hates how his fanbase has been eroded to the point where it's 60% posh cunts. They're not all bad. There's three or four London clubs who are bigger mugs than them.

One of the receptionists at work is a Chelsea fan. She is a cockney and claims she has been a Blue from year dot, yet she seems to have blanks in her memory of how shite they were!

"Ill be there if we were in the none league" her claims this morning.

She seemed over joyed with Big Phil going, so a little banter started with me and some other lads, I mentioned if Big Roman left they would be in the shit

"Ahhh thats what I laaarve about ignorant fans, I know people who know and its a load of rubbish, we 'ave a five year plan"

What the fuck?!?!?

She claims Chelsea will be still massive if Abramovich left etc, well the prob will be but I couldnt see it lasting. Anyways, we are talking and I asked who she thought the next manager would be, she didnt have a clue and to be honest nor do I. She then mentioned Raneri, I said he was rather a wee eccentric man but not a bad manager at all and I wouldnt mind him at Newcastle

"See anover bit ov ingorance from yoo novern boys, Raneriei wozzant eccentric at oowwwl"

Errr ok you mad fucker

AND NO WONDER WE FUCKING HATE YOU LOT! NOW GO FUCKING CRY INTO YOUR JELLIED EELS YOU SET OF GLORY SEEKING TWATS!

fantastic.

you sure told her.

What irriates me so much is when Chelsea fans start saying they're a massive club with or without the Russian. They always say that they finished 2nd before Abramovich came.

No you didn't you thick fucks, you came 4th on the last game of the season against Liverpool. WE came 3rd. Get it right you fucksticks.

What irriates me so much is when Chelsea fans start saying they're a massive club with or without the Russian. They always say that they finished 2nd before Abramovich came.

No you didn't you thick fucks, you came 4th on the last game of the season against Liverpool. WE came 3rd. Get it right you fucksticks.

You see that's where you are very much mistaken. No Chelsea fan I know calls themselves a big club and that's honest, indeed it's one of the recognised traits of "proper Chelsea", they say "we aint a big clabb", they don't even have THAT many what I would term SKY fans compared to the other three succesful clubs, indeed I've hand on heart heard Chelsea fans say Newcastle are a bigger club, certainly in terms of proper fanbase.

Edited by Stevie

my local is a chelsea pub.

frankly its full of the most thick, ignorant knuckle dragging inbred cunts out there.

I didn't know you lived in Chapel House.

I've never met a Chelsea fan, JCL or otherwise, despite living in London for nigh on 3 years. I count myself superbly fortunate.

Of white people, met more West Ham in London than Spurs or Arsenal.

lol it's a cracker

give a world cup winning manager no backing and 7months and then sack him... nice

"so what credentials do you have?"

M1: "well i've various league and cup club titles and i've won the world cup...."

sorry we've had one of those before and wasn't successful can you do anything else?

The thing is they aren't even getting that much shit for it. Imagine us doing it...... actually just imagine us being able to do it. :lol:

We get stick for being ungrateful for Kinnear man :lol:

The world would literally explode if we sacked someone like Scolari.

''Weeez not challenging for the title innit''

my local is a chelsea pub.

frankly its full of the most thick, ignorant knuckle dragging inbred cunts out there.

I didn't know you lived in Chapel House.

ha. i used to live in berrylands. go to the berrylands pub when chelsea are playing and you'll see what i mean...