Why do we manage to attract such jokers?

Asprilla

We're cursed.....only Newcastle United could be bought by the world's only utterly clueless, and now seemingly skint, billionaire in the same amount of time as Man City have been sold twice to groups who just want to throw money at that particular club...t'aint fair! :lol:

were a sucessful club,??? jesus i missed that ive only been going since the 70s.

I think we are the Biggest failing club in world football.

Name me another club, that regularly gets 50,000,... yet never ever wins anything , ever,,,,over 50years domesticaly.

thats why we attract these people,..at Newcastle you get rewarded for failure.....the list of players that fit that last remark, is too long and depressing.

Edited by paddock

were a sucessful club,??? jesus i missed that ive only been going since the 70s.

Name me another club, that regularly gets 50,000,... yet never ever wins anything , ever,,,,over 50years domesticaly.

thats why we attract these people,..at Newcastle you get rewarded for failure.....the list of players that fit that last remark, is too long and depressing.

Think you've missed the main thrust of the OP like.

Think you've missed the main thrust of the OP like.

Cheers Alex.

Yeah, I did say RELATIVELY...