Catch up....

soccermom

Well hello there peeps and peepesses :D

Just cos I'm too lazy to read back over the last fornights threads, I thought a few of you could be so kind as to condense what has been happening in a few lines for me just to bring me up to speed as it were.

Your efforts will be much appreciated

xoxoxo

Well hello there peeps and peepesses :D

Just cos I'm too lazy to read back over the last fornights threads, I thought a few of you could be so kind as to condense what has been happening in a few lines for me just to bring me up to speed as it were.

Your efforts will be much appreciated

xoxoxo

Attention seeking at its most boring.

There's a pic of you and Wacky with your new child. Though there's another hundred lads reckon they could well be the father.

Some BNP wifey says she would rather live in Blackburn or Bradford than Durham.

Some kid's Lost, or summat.

Religious buffs seem to be on the wane, and one fella gets on his knees on a regular basis for his lass (or maybe it's the other way round?).

So not much then?!

Shouldn't he be called wacky Snr now then? And 88 others should not be rounded up to a strainght 100 thank you!!

No-one out the closet? Ran off due to blackmail demands? Arrested for indecent exposure?

No gossip at all? Nothing? Nada? Zip?

So not much then?!

Shouldn't he be called wacky Snr now then? And 88 others should not be rounded up to a strainght 100 thank you!!

No-one out the closet? Ran off due to blackmail demands? Arrested for indecent exposure?

No gossip at all? Nothing? Nada? Zip?

Same shit, different depth tbh.