Platinum Club

Sir Bob Almighty!

Me and a mate have just bought tickets for the Everton game on Sunday and the only place we could get a decent view with two seats together was in the milburn stand (Platinum Club)

Never been to the platinum club before, had tickets everywhere else in the stadium so whats it like? Sounds posh lol

The seats are padded and there's never any queue at the bar or toilets - you get a proper glass too!

You also can't sing or swear without people questioning you to some extent.

Statement just in from NUFC:

The Directors wish to advise members of the Platinum Club that in the interests of stabilising the club's finances, all platinum in the Platinum Club has been liquidated and replaced with an equivalent cost effective substitute. Henceforward The Platinum Club will be renamed The Chrome Effect Club. Prices will not be affected by these measures.

Happy days. Now in tier 7 surrounded by bored kids play on the ds instead of watching the game.

Is this what the world is coming to? My dad would have bollocked me if brought out the GameBoy. To be honest, he wouldn't have let me take it in the 1st place.

I learnt a lot from watching Newcastle play when I grew up...and the football was shite then as well.

You can order drinks so they're waiting for you at half-time to avoid queueing. Not that you'd have to queue for ages but it means you can get an extra one in. It's nowt special like. I've only ever gone when it was on offer for a pre-season game or the odd freebie.

Used to get freebies tickets for there all the time. The padded seats are the deal in this weather, you can still sing to you hearts content, thos you will attract attention so best to have a few jars beforehand for dutch courage.

Im also sure that the best benefit used to be that you can order your drinks for half time in advance so that when you come in, they are waiting on the table you stated.

Apart from the seats tho i preferred 1892. Used to always get into metro radios box back in the day and been for a few sit down meal matches which are truly the only way to do the game.

Happy days. Now in tier 7 surrounded by bored kids play on the ds instead of watching the game.

Come to think of it the kids have probably got it about right. :D

Not that it fucking matters because there is a boycott on all things not ticket related!

Oh and Dr they are 70 quid for the Man U game!

Used to get freebies tickets for there all the time. The padded seats are the deal in this weather, you can still sing to you hearts content, thos you will attract attention so best to have a few jars beforehand for dutch courage.

Im also sure that the best benefit used to be that you can order your drinks for half time in advance so that when you come in, they are waiting on the table you stated.

Apart from the seats tho i preferred 1892. Used to always get into metro radios box back in the day and been for a few sit down meal matches which are truly the only way to do the game.

Come to think of it the kids have probably got it about right. :D

Not that it fucking matters because there is a boycott on all things not ticket related!

Oh and Dr they are 70 quid for the Man U game!

Hope your as vocal with your bed sheet on Sunday at the doors to Shearers. :D

At least I'm honest about my position opposed to being the hired lacky.

COMPETITION

To win VIP day out for Sundays game which includes;

pre game Three course meal

cheese and biscuits at half time

tea coffee and chocolate at full time

Matchday programme

Ladbrokes betting facility

Exclusive seats in directors box

No mention of free beer tho :icon_lol:

Also runners up prize of pair of tickets to the game.

Send answer to this question to mailto:website@nufc.co.uk

Who scored his first goal for the club in away win to WBA?

A Fabricio Coloccini

B Kevin Nolan

C Peter Lovenkrands

Competition closes at 3pm today. Full details at this link

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1562472,00.html

Be strong boycotters, dont give in :D Then again, a chance to sit next to Big Mike and communicate :D

Im going for it, thats not covered in the boycott as you wouldnt be paying out for anything.

My tickets havent arrived in the mail yet, should i be worried?

I would have a mild panic attack and spend a few hours in hospital.

Then realise it's ok and I can pick my tickets up at the box office on the day if I take the card I used to buy them.

I would also pick them up quite early to avoid the queues.