Just how horrible is the thought

luckyluke

I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone in Britain who hates Man U more than I do. Sincerely. And I'm not proud of that.

After my time in Manchester I hate City more than I do United, especially after their takeover. City fans are deluded idiots even worse than Danny. And what has all their money done for them? Fuck all.

So far.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone in Britain who hates Man U more than I do. Sincerely. And I'm not proud of that.

After my time in Manchester I hate City more than I do United, especially after their takeover. City fans are deluded idiots even worse than Danny. And what has all their money done for them? Fuck all.

In all seriousness Steve, how many blues did you honestly meet who gave it 'the big I am' after they got their cash injection? I genuinely haven't met one. Pretty much to a man, while they're glad (if not still stupefied) to have the funds suddenly available, deep down they all admit that, being City they fully expect the club to piss it up the wall.

Guest Danny_WemBley

In all seriousness Steve, how many blues did you honestly meet who gave it 'the big I am' after they got their cash injection? I genuinely haven't met one. Pretty much to a man, while they're glad (if not still stupefied) to have the funds suddenly available, deep down they all admit that, being City they fully expect the club to piss it up the wall.

Noel Gallagher for one.

Didnt hear a peep out of him before Thaksin now he is fucking fans spokesman.

The monobrowed cunt.

Noel Gallagher for one.

The monobrowed cunt.

Can't think of anyone more tongue-in-cheek tbh.

Which is pretty much the point I was making.

I may be alone but I hope they do it. We arent challengeung on any of the fronts, its good for English football having the worlds best team and it would mean I have probably witnessed the greatest manager in the history of the game do it

Noel Gallagher for one.

The monobrowed cunt.

He has always talked about city like,

It looks like the Lazio badge with that eagle on it. The last badge had a little ship on it going down the Manchester Ship Canal and the rose of Lancashire. When was the last time you saw an eagle in Manchester?

Noel Gallagher less than impressed by City's new club badge (1998)

It's true. I think he phoned our management office. There's no way he's ever getting them. He scored against City on his debut.

Noel Gallagher explains why Ryan Giggs never received complimentary tickets for a hometown Oasis concert (May 1998)

I don't want those scally City fans round at my house putting my windows in when City are in the Third Division and blaming it all on me.

Noel Gallagher responds to suggestions he should become chairman (May 1999)

Get your facts right danny boy. :icon_lol:

Noel Gallagher for one.

The monobrowed cunt.

He has always talked about city like,

It looks like the Lazio badge with that eagle on it. The last badge had a little ship on it going down the Manchester Ship Canal and the rose of Lancashire. When was the last time you saw an eagle in Manchester?

Noel Gallagher less than impressed by City's new club badge (1998)

It's true. I think he phoned our management office. There's no way he's ever getting them. He scored against City on his debut.

Noel Gallagher explains why Ryan Giggs never received complimentary tickets for a hometown Oasis concert (May 1998)

I don't want those scally City fans round at my house putting my windows in when City are in the Third Division and blaming it all on me.

Noel Gallagher responds to suggestions he should become chairman (May 1999)

Get your facts right danny boy. :icon_lol:

ha ha all very funny. Shame hes taking himself to seriously of late. He should stick to making jokes the drug addled cock.

Far from a Manchester United fan of any shape or form. But have come to respect Ferguson (even though he does get the rub of the green in terms of referreeing decisions etc) not only for the way in which he manages, but also for the comments he made around the time of Keegan's exit, as well as the ways in which he mechanically yet whimsically gets rise after rise out of the Spanish Waiter that Liverpool call their gaffer.

The more titles that Manchester United win, the less that Chelsea, Arsenal and more importantly Liverpool can. Am I correct in thinking that if Manchester United win the premier league this season (will be a big stumble if they don't) they will equalise Liverpool's record?

I'm happy for Manchester United to be the club that others aspire to be like because it serves to show that stability and consistent investment are the only true ways to move a club forward in modern football.

Far from a Manchester United fan of any shape or form. But have come to respect Ferguson (even though he does get the rub of the green in terms of referreeing decisions etc) not only for the way in which he manages, but also for the comments he made around the time of Keegan's exit, as well as the ways in which he mechanically yet whimsically gets rise after rise out of the Spanish Waiter that Liverpool call their gaffer.

The more titles that Manchester United win, the less that Chelsea, Arsenal and more importantly Liverpool can. Am I correct in thinking that if Manchester United win the premier league this season (will be a big stumble if they don't) they will equalise Liverpool's record?

I'm happy for Manchester United to be the club that others aspire to be like because it serves to show that stability and consistent investment are the only true ways to move a club forward in modern football.

I think, as well as equalling Liverpool's record for league titles, they'll actually equal their record for overall trophies won too if they win everything that's left. Only a matter of time either way though really.

To be honest a full Man United squad would have beaten you easily.

Bollox would they. we havent lost a league match to a top four side this year. Including their "full strength side".

Added to the fact we didn't have: Woodgate, Defoe, Keane and Palacios.

We can give anyone a game on our day as you well know.

Man Utd are beatable.

Monday, 15 September 2008

Barclays Premier League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa

:icon_lol:

To be honest a full Man United squad would have beaten you easily.

Bollox would they. we havent lost a league match to a top four side this year. Including their "full strength side".

Added to the fact we didn't have: Woodgate, Defoe, Keane and Palacios.

We can give anyone a game on our day as you well know.

Man Utd are beatable.

Monday, 15 September 2008

Barclays Premier League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa

:icon_lol:

What I meant was the sky "big four".

The same teams that will inevitably top four AGAIN. :icon_lol: