Just how horrible is the thought

luckyluke

Whatever happened to petty jealousy? Why don't you all fuck off and support Man U you sycophantic bastards.

I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone in Britain who hates Man U more than I do. Sincerely. And I'm not proud of that.

But at the end of the day they've got all the cash and advantage in the world so it's fucking inevitable innit.

You and me against the world Sammy. And it may be inevitable but that don't mean I gotta like it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to petty jealousy? Why don't you all fuck off and support Man U you sycophantic bastards.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still petty & jealous. It's just that I'm petty & jealous of mid-to-top-half sides now. The current regime has even downsized the range of my bitterness :lol:

I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone in Britain who hates Man U more than I do. Sincerely. And I'm not proud of that.

But at the end of the day they've got all the cash and advantage in the world so it's fucking inevitable innit.

You and me against the world Sammy. And it may be inevitable but that don't mean I gotta like it.

Amen to that Luke. I feel your pain, brother.

To be honest a full Man United squad would have beaten you easily.

Bollox would they. we havent lost a league match to a top four side this year. Including their "full strength side".

Added to the fact we didn't have: Woodgate, Defoe, Keane and Palacios.

We can give anyone a game on our day as you well know.

Man Utd are beatable.

13 Hull

14 Tottenham

15 Newcastle

16 Portsmouth

17 Blackburn

18 Middlesbrough

19 Stoke

20 West Brom

Whey aye sonna course you can :lol:

and before you retort with "we're above you", we acknowledge the fact we're shite and know we stand a rats piss chance in the Sahara of getting anything against them

Time was when I would have absolutely hated the Mancs winning one trophy. Now I can honestly say I don't care one jot, that's what being out of the country can do for you. Plus my expectations of the toon are totally at rock bottom, and I don't care about other teams generally.

course I'm jealous, but it doesn't stop me from admitting that they are now a great side.

Makes beating them even more satisfying

Guest Stevie

I think they're an arrogant bunch of wanks, you know my feelings on out of town fans and as far as I'm concerned they don't count so forget about Man Utd's OOT's they're not proper fans, but the Salford, Stretford Younaaaatid fans are cocky arseholes, but two things, they are pretty loyal, even when they were relatively shit they had the best attendances in the country, and they're better than scousers any day.

At the end of the day it's two sets of athletes (if Geremi's not playing), against each other, anything can happen, we won't win but if we do, in the circumstances it would be one of our finest hours. We have to retain a sense of positivity even when it's difficult to muster any.

I hope Barcelona win the CL. I hope Man Utd win the PL as I backed them when they went out to 5-2. Not arsed about the FA Cup either way. I think they'll win the World Club thingy as well btw :icon_lol:

To be honest a full Man United squad would have beaten you easily.

Bollox would they. we havent lost a league match to a top four side this year. Including their "full strength side".

Added to the fact we didn't have: Woodgate, Defoe, Keane and Palacios.

We can give anyone a game on our day as you well know.

Man Utd are beatable.

13 Hull

14 Tottenham

15 Newcastle

16 Portsmouth

17 Blackburn

18 Middlesbrough

19 Stoke

20 West Brom

Whey aye sonna course you can :icon_lol:

and before you retort with "we're above you", we acknowledge the fact we're shite and know we stand a rats piss chance in the Sahara of getting anything against them

The problem is we can lose to anyone on our day. We have beaten Liverpool twice this year, drawn with united, Chelsea and Arsenal.

The problem is we have also lost to Stoke, Boro, West Brom, Hull, Bolton...etc

The Spurs players need to take a long hard look at themselves when you see the way they can play when they fancy takes them. There's no way they should be where they are in the league, even if I agree with Redknapp to an extent when he talks about a lack of balance.

The Spurs players need to take a long hard look at themselves when you see the way they can play when they fancy takes them. There's no way they should be where they are in the league, even if I agree with Redknapp to an extent when he talks about a lack of balance.

Purely confidence in my opinion.

We have looked tentative and unwilling to take risks, especially on our travels. Coupled with our drastic lack of anything like a decent target man up front we dont look like scoring nearly enough goals.

Averaging about a goal a game this season but luckily we are not conceding many.

Fucking hell man, we drew with Chelsea and Man Utd... :icon_lol:

Think it's more a case of the big boys not coming out to play rather than either Newcastle or Spurs turning it on tbh.

We have looked tentative and unwilling to take risks, especially on our travels. Coupled with our drastic lack of anything like a decent target man up front we dont look like scoring nearly enough goals.

Averaging about a goal a game this season but luckily we are not conceding many.

Confidence is a big thing like. Although that's another weakness of the team of fannies you have to be fair. They go missing when things aren't going their way.

Fucking hell man, we drew with Chelsea and Man Utd... :icon_lol:

Think it's more a case of the big boys not coming out to play rather than either Newcastle or Spurs turning it on tbh.

Give it a rest. If everybody had your attitude we might as well give them the points. Stopping them playing is a big part of it.

Holding our own against every big 4 team cant be a coincidence can it? I dont think so.

Confidence is a big thing like. Although that's another weakness of the team of fannies you have to be fair. They go missing when things aren't going their way.

:icon_lol:

The current Spurs team is very reminiscent of the team we had towards the end of Robson's reign in terms of players going missing.

I don't think there's any coincidence that Jenas is on the payroll TTTT

The current Spurs team is very reminiscent of the team we had towards the end of Robson's reign in terms of players going missing.

I don't think there's any coincidence that Jenas is on the payroll TTTT

Good player, heart the size of a pea. Case in point. Shame as he has loads of ability plus a very good engine.

I personally hope they do.

They are one the few teams in the PL that actually attack. i hate this lets win 1-0/4-5-1 bollocks that Liverpool and Everton play.

Its a good point they were discussing this on 5 live last night.

They were saying that Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea and to a certain extent Arsenal now play on the break. They dont enjoy trying to break teams down who turn up for the draw. That is why they have better away records where the oppo are more adventurous.

The point was made that Utd can play on the break and can break down teams and turn around a game they are chasing.

They are one the few teams in the PL that actually attack. i hate this lets win 1-0/4-5-1 bollocks that Liverpool and Everton play.

Agree with that. Chelsea aren't exactly a joy to watch either in a lot of games.

Its a good point they were discussing this on 5 live last night.

They were saying that Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea and to a certain extent Arsenal now play on the break. They dont enjoy trying to break teams down who turn up for the draw. That is why they have better away records where the oppo are more adventurous.

The point was made that Utd can play on the break and can break down teams and turn around a game they are chasing.

you still obsessed with us then

After my time in Manchester I hate City more than I do United, especially after their takeover. City fans are deluded idiots even worse than Danny. And what has all their money done for them? Fuck all.