It would appear that

LeazesMag

I just read Newcastle online, I didn't think it possible but they are more misinformed than most on here.

According to them all Berbatov does is score goals: http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/premiership/assists/

Obviously not.

The lets all laugh at Spurs thread has more uninformed bullshit in than a years worth of Stevie's rants.

What a shit site full of cunts.

Edited by Danny B

I just read Newcastle online, I didn't think it possible but they are more misinformed than most on here.

According to them all Berbatov does is score goals: http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/premiership/assists/

Obviously not.

The lets all laugh at Spurs thread has more uninformed bullshit in than a years worth of Stevie's rants.

True but the fact that you've now read it makes it all worhwhile.

Obviously not.

True but the fact that you've now read it makes it all worhwhile.

:lol:

Obviously not.

Ok lads, Danny doesn't fancy it so I think it's the place for the rest of is to head!

Seriously don't see the point in threads like this at all. If you have a problem with the posters on N-O then take it over there.

I think its quite amusing that thickmick, in particular, has quite often picked up on my ex username "westendlad" [which I never made any secret of when I changed] and using a different name on here as I do on NO [despite there being a reason for it which I also never made any secret of once it became apparent] and he has now started a forum with about 2 people who agree with him [when he's wrong but won't admit his hatred of Shepherd has taken over his small brain if he has one at all] and is going under a different name "stephensons rocket" and not telling anybody.

As do a few others on here who are sharing the joke. Its only gossip mate.

Seriously don't see the point in threads like this at all. If you have a problem with the posters on N-O then take it over there.

I think its quite amusing that thickmick, in particular, has quite often picked up on my ex username "westendlad" [which I never made any secret of when I changed] and using a different name on here as I do on NO [despite there being a reason for it which I also never made any secret of once it became apparent] and he has now started a forum with about 2 people who agree with him [when he's wrong but won't admit his hatred of Shepherd has taken over his small brain if he has one at all] and is going under a different name "stephensons rocket" and not telling anybody.

If you and Mick ever meet you are DEFINITELY going to have sex.

If you and Mick ever meet you are DEFINITELY going to have sex.

they all go down the hypocrisy route in the end........."Stephensons Rocket"....... :lol::)

I wonder if the poor embarrassed dear is on here or looking on here :lol:

Isn't being relegated great, I mean, it isn't as if we have an owner or chairman who is "embarrassing" us , at least until we start being ritually and regularly beaten by teams like Orient and baggys local team Bristol Rovers again.

Still. At least we aren't signing these trophy players. Stick with Ameobi, Carroll and Lovenkrands, thats the way to do it Mike.