The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think that business is the backbone to this world. Without companies buying and selling there wouldn't be any economy."

Fuck me. This guy's a bright spark.

Guest Stevie

More muslims in than Finsbury Park Mosque. More evidence of over compensating. Where's the black and wheel chair bound one?

More muslims in than Finsbury Park Mosque. More evidence of over compensating. Where's the black and wheel chair bound one?

Serious question, how can you tell which ones are muslim, other than two (I make it) who have islamic names (and one of these has a beard)? Also is it over-compensation from the Beeb's point of view, or is it that muslims tend to be more materialistic and entrepreneurial than the general population (that would be my personal experience of quite a lot of asian people tttt, doesn't apply to all asians, obviously)?

Anyway, they look like a bunch of cunts already. This should be fun.

Edited by Renton

Guest Stevie

Serious question, how can you tell which ones are muslim, other than two (I make it) who have islamic names (and one of these has a beard)? Also is it over-compensation from the Beeb's point of view, or is it that muslims tend to be more materialistic and entrepreneurial than the general population (that would be my personal experience of quite a lot of asian people tttt, doesn't apply to all asians, obviously)?

That Anita Shah her face tells a thousand stories, and if things weren't bad enough for her she's brummie as well.

ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Guest Stevie
"I think that business is the backbone to this world. Without companies buying and selling there wouldn't be any economy."

Fuck me. This guy's a bright spark.

:huh: I laughed at that when I read it too.

That Anita Shah her face tells a thousand stories, and if things weren't bad enough for her she's brummie as well.

ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Possibly the ugliest woman I've seen in a while... look at that chin man. Amir Khan would kill for that.

Rocky is this year's youngest candidate and already earns more than the salary on offer from Sir Alan. He left school at 16 to pursue a football career with Middlesbrough United but was soon diagnosed with arthritis making it impossible to continue. A year later, Rocky decided to start up a lucrative sandwich business which now includes 15 shops across the North East of England.

Rocky is this year's youngest candidate and already earns more than the salary on offer from Sir Alan. He left school at 16 to pursue a football career with Middlesbrough United but was soon diagnosed with arthritis making it impossible to continue. A year later, Rocky decided to start up a lucrative sandwich business which now includes 15 shops across the North East of England.

:lol:

Looks like that scrote Lee Cattermole.

There's hope for us all based on these muppets.

too right, how the fuck did they get on the show! overblownegomanicwankers!

sack that bitch in the middle, you do not shout your mouth off like that, the woman is a cnut

on a side note, can you picture ashley doing this with wise and lambanana helping, classic tv

Edited by paddy

I manage 4 people at work. I'm going to get my job title changed tomorrow to Global Business Executive.

I manage 4 people at work. I'm going to get my job title changed tomorrow to Global Business Executive.

you getting a nameplate for your door with it on :lol:

you getting a nameplate for your door with it on :icon_lol:

What door? :lol:

Thank god that munter isn't going to be on my tv again.

you getting a nameplate for your door with it on :icon_lol:

What door? :lol:

Thank god that munter isn't going to be on my tv again.

well buy a fookin door <_<

I can't stand the clichéd dialogue and the egos involved. They all act as if they have principles and dignity and in two or three weeks they will all be scheming like rats.

Guest Stevie

I felt sorry for the muslim lass at the end, she was a much nicer person than that Darren Anderton faced cunt, who truly deserves a kick in the fanny. Did anyone notice the blonde bird doing a Rio talking out the side of her mouth. The mackem shags her apparently later in the show.