Uefa to charge match-fixing club

Andrew

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I wouldn't be very happy if I was tarred with the same brush as England fans abroad like. Quoting Danny Dyer as well. Fuck me sideways :lol:

Other than that, I don't think we'll ever agree on stuff like this...

It's 2009 Alex. The last time anything of note happened was 2000. We create a good impression round Europe these days, 2002 and 2004 we won fans of the tournament twice, and do more for local economies than any other travelling fans.

Guest Stevie
Anyway, if Croatia and Serbia are so different - how does that back up your notion Macedonia and Russia are so similar?

Whey man it's like saying Belgian flemish people aren't Dutch.

I wouldn't be very happy if I was tarred with the same brush as England fans abroad like. Quoting Danny Dyer as well. Fuck me sideways :lol:

Other than that, I don't think we'll ever agree on stuff like this...

It's 2009 Alex. The last time anything of note happened was 2000. We create a good impression round Europe these days, 2002 and 2004 we won fans of the tournament twice, and do more for local economies than any other travelling fans.

O/T anyway but surely you can see the general point.

Anyway, if Croatia and Serbia are so different - how does that back up your notion Macedonia and Russia are so similar?

Whey man it's like saying Belgian flemish people aren't Dutch.

Two countries that share a border and an almost identical language on one hand and two countries that have different (if related) languages that are hundreds of miles apart on the other. Canny different tbf.

And the whole crux of your argument rests on the similarity of the languages even though you readily admit the difference between two countries, i.e. Croatia and Serbia, that share the same language.

Guest Stevie
And the whole crux of your argument rests on the similarity of the languages even though you readily admit the difference between two countries, i.e. Croatia and Serbia, that share the same language.

No that's where your wrong, you clearly can't read. The cultures are extremely similar too particularly with Serbia, and the fact they're both cunts. Their attitude very very similar indeed as peoples, both slavic so what do you expect.

No that's where your wrong, you clearly can't read. The cultures are extremely similar too particularly with Serbia, and the fact they're both cunts. Their attitude very very similar indeed as peoples, both slavic so what do you expect.

What else have I misread btw? The idea Yugoslvia was part of the Eastern Bloc, i.e. a Soviet State? Also wrong btw :lol:

Guest Stevie

What else have I misread btw? The idea Yugoslvia was part of the Eastern Bloc, i.e. a Soviet State? Also wrong btw :icon_lol:

Where did I say it was a Soviet state :lol: ? There's no need to get emotional about it, i.e posting 3 times in four minutes. Nice the way you side stepped my assertion that most of the countries in the region are proven corrupt cunts.

I was answering your points. I thought you were saying it was a Soviet state with the bit in bold above, but I wasn't sure which is I asked you clarify.

Edit: just re-read and I see what you meant now btw. Sorry on that score.

Edited by alex

Guest Stevie

I put Russia is similar to Russia, which doesn't make sense so I can see where the confusion came from but obviouly I meant FROY

Guest Stevie
Our oldest allies are Portugal iirc. We're exactly the same as them like :lol:

The oldest meaningful (at some point), alliance in the world and they're the only latin cunts who afford us the respect we deserve.

The oldest meaningful (at some point), alliance in the world and they're the only latin cunts who afford us the respect we deserve.

A-level history has its uses.

Portuguese sounds a bit like Russian :icon_lol:

Coincidence? I think not.

Croatians along with some Russians and Albanians are some of the most ruthless types now creeping around Europe.

Friends of mine used to run the bar/restaurant at a sports club in Mainz-Kastel. I once asked why they had a Croatian coat of arms on the wall behind the bar. Proof of the protection money they'd paid to the local mob, apparently. :lol:

Guest Stevie

We all perceive different countries as different things, my cunt rating 1 being almost as great a people as the England to 10 being cunts who need nuking is as follows.

Belgium 2

Holland 2

Scandanavia countries except Norway 2

Norway 3

France 8

Germany 4

Spain 6

Portugal 5

Italy 9

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 3

India 5

Pakistan in principle 2 in reality 7

Greece 4

Turkey 8

Former Republic of Yugoslavia 8

Russia 9

China 5

Japan 2

Ireland 1

South Africa 7

Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

Canada - don't know

Guest Stevie
:lol:

I must ask - why does Norway merit an extra point as opposed to the rest of Scandinavia?

You've also railed against Egypt and Egyptians before. How'd they go down to 3 all of a sudden?

Because they at least claim to oppose terrorism and more western in their outlook than their neighbours, and Norwegians are boring cunts so that's where the extra point for them came from.

:lol:

I must ask - why does Norway merit an extra point as opposed to the rest of Scandinavia?

You've also railed against Egypt and Egyptians before. How'd they go down to 3 all of a sudden?

Because they at least claim to oppose terrorism and more western in their outlook than their neighbours, and Norwegians are boring cunts so that's where the extra point for them came from.

And yet the U.S. is a 10?

We all perceive different countries as different things, my cunt rating 1 being almost as great a people as the England to 10 being cunts who need nuking is as follows.

Belgium 5

Holland 2

Scandanavia countries except Norway 2

Norway 2

France 10

Germany 2

Spain 5

Portugal 7

Italy 4

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 5

India 4

Pakistan 8

Greece 3

Turkey 8

Former Republic of Yugoslavia 5

Russia 5

China 9

Japan 4

Ireland 2

South Africa 6

Autralia 10

New Zealand 4

Canada - hasn't registered on my psyche.

Score from the German jury.