Uefa to charge match-fixing club

Andrew

Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

:lol:

You dickhead. If it wasn't for us how'd you know how shit you are at all sports? And I don't know what's more offensive, the fact that we're equal with the French (who are cunts) or that the Kiwis get a free pass on the Steviescale.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

You dickhead. If it wasn't for us how'd you know how shit you are at all sports? And I don't know what's more offensive, the fact that we're equal with the French (who are cunts) or that the Kiwis get a free pass on the Steviescale.

You don't play sports, you play cricket and rugby, and that ridiculous irish drop kick game but with a round pitch. The kiwi's are more English than the English.

ps Parky gave you 10, and probably meant it. You're too gobby to ever come under a 7, you're like scousers in the sun but with less class.

Edited by Stevie

We all perceive different countries as different things, my cunt rating 1 being almost as great a people as the England to 10 being cunts who need nuking is as follows.

Belgium 2

Holland 2

Scandanavia countries except Norway 2

Norway 3

France 8

Germany 4

Spain 6

Portugal 5

Italy 9

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 3

India 5

Pakistan in principle 2 in reality 7

Greece 4

Turkey 8

Former Republic of Yugoslavia 8

Russia 9

China 5

Japan 2

Ireland 1

South Africa 7

Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

Canada - don't know

:lol::icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
We all perceive different countries as different things, my cunt rating 1 being almost as great a people as the England to 10 being cunts who need nuking is as follows.

Belgium 5

Holland 2

Norway 2

France 10

Germany 2

Spain 5

Portugal 7

Italy 4

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 5

India 4

Pakistan 8

Greece 3

Turkey 8

Former Republic of Yugoslavia 5

Russia 5

China 9

Japan 4

Ireland 2

South Africa 6

Autralia 10

New Zealand 4

Canada - hasn't registered on my psyche.

Score from the German jury.

:lol: what would the indigenous German jury give England?

Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

You don't play sports, you play cricket and rugby, and that ridiculous irish drop kick game but with a round pitch. The kiwi's are more English than the English.

ps Parky gave you 10, and probably meant it. You're too gobby to ever come under a 7, you're like scousers in the sun but with less class.

:icon_lol:

Belgium 5

Holland 2

Norway 2

France 10

Germany 2

Spain 5

Portugal 7

Italy 4

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 5

India 4

Pakistan 8

Greece 3

Turkey 8

Russia 5

China 9

Japan 4

Ireland 2

South Africa 6

Autralia 10

New Zealand 4

They love us and fear us in equal measure. As it should be.

They have been very kind to me and there are some Germans I'd be happy to rely on as say a mate in England, but it takes time. The measuring up takes about 2 years, but once you have them onside some of them are very very solid (a real strength I've never encountered anywhere else in the world). I like to think I have shown some of them, that over a few beers they don't need to hold back and they may set the mask aside.

The Germans would give us a 3.

most germans i have met here have been totally totally boring, so i would give them a middle 5. I hope that is just in stuttgart that germans are like this and not everywhere.

That would be Stuttgart and I'd include Frankfurt in there.

The best Germans are in Hamburg and Berlin.

I also have a penchant for the Austrian variety (Germanesque but loopy).

Belgium 5

Holland 2

Norway 2

France 10

Germany 2

Spain 5

Portugal 7

Italy 4

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 5

India 4

Pakistan 8

Greece 3

Turkey 8

Russia 5

China 9

Japan 4

Ireland 2

South Africa 6

Autralia 10

New Zealand 4

They love us and fear us in equal measure. As it should be.

They have been very kind to me and there are some Germans I'd be happy to rely on as say a mate in England, but it takes time. The measuring up takes about 2 years, but once you have them onside some of them are very very solid (a real strength I've never encountered anywhere else in the world). I like to think I have shown some of them, that over a few beers they don't need to hold back and they may set the mask aside.

The Germans would give us a 3.

You mean you've been slipping them some disco biscuits in their tea.

most germans i have met here have been totally totally boring, so i would give them a middle 5. I hope that is just in stuttgart that germans are like this and not everywhere.

That would be Stuttgart and I'd include Frankfurt in there.

The best Germans are in Hamburg and Berlin.

I also have a penchant for the Austrian variety (Germanesque but loopy).

what you were talking about the mask thing, that totally applies to stuttgart. seems they all have a mask on and dont want to show you their real self.

and i have an austrian friend she is mental.

Norway 3

France 8

Germany 4

Spain 6

Portugal 5

Italy 9

USA 10

Iran 10

Israel 10

Egypt 3

India 5

Pakistan in principle 2 in reality 7

Greece 4

Turkey 8

Former Republic of Yugoslavia 8

Russia 9

China 5

Japan 2

Ireland 1

South Africa 7

Autralia 8

New Zealand 1

Canada - don't know

Richard Littlecock tbh.

Wouldn't Cockneys be a solid 10 on that scale?

Or is the worst cockney better than the greatest Irish fella?

Guest Stevie

Nope. Why don't you like cockneys/Londoners. You sound like an ignorant chimp who hasn't spent any length of time in London, and goes off stereotypes.

Nope. Why don't you like cockneys/Londoners. You sound like an ignorant chimp who hasn't spent any length of time in London, and goes off stereotypes.