Parky senses something.

Park Life

What a let down. No strip poker either, with Mrs P getting 'it' from her boss whilst subservient husband sits in the corner watching and wanking?? Or is that only me and Mrs hips who plays those games??

Anyway, if one's other half is getting a shag without one's knowing - so what. It's nowt to fret over iyam. It's only sex.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just come round again. Brought some wine over to thank us for last night. I thought there might be another level...But this is ridiculous. I'm going in the kitchen to have a look....

Edited by Park Life

He might have the balls to come over if something was going on but I'm damn sure the missus wouldn't invite him if she was fucking him - she'd be too busy shitting herself in case you found out, trust me, I've been there.

Sounds more like she's using him to make you step up your game, frighten you a little, make you wonder - and its working!

We're coniving bitches you know and we know how to push buttons to get the desired effect.

She's making you jealous on purpose mate.

But ignore it and don't act on it to your peril... she could go the other way and think you don't give a fuck.

best off have a little tantrum, she's happy and you've had ya say.

Everyone wins.

He might have the balls to come over if something was going on but I'm damn sure the missus wouldn't invite him if she was fucking him - she'd be too busy shitting herself in case you found out, trust me, I've been there.

Sounds more like she's using him to make you step up your game, frighten you a little, make you wonder - and its working!

We're coniving bitches you know and we know how to push buttons to get the desired effect.

She's making you jealous on purpose mate.

But ignore it and don't act on it to your peril... she could go the other way and think you don't give a fuck.

best off have a little tantrum, she's happy and you've had ya say.

Everyone wins.

My tantrums aren't pretty.

You make some good points however, but I musn't look taken it by it....

Edited by Park Life

up to you hun, but if she thinks you don't care, you could push her out to find someone who will care.

She wants to see you jealous. talk to her then, but don't let her know that you know whats she's up to.

up to you hun, but if she thinks you don't care, you could push her out to find someone who will care.

She wants to see you jealous. talk to her then, but don't let her know that you know whats she's up to.

Ok.

Level 2.

Ok.

Level 2.

...and keep us informed as to your progress <_< ......

As for level 3... I have a spare room if needed..........................

Ok.

Level 2.

...and keep us informed as to your progress <_< ......

As for level 3... I have a spare room if needed..........................

How to you read this?

I've asked him a couple of questions and he hesitated and she (Mrs P) answered.

This is unbearable.

Mrs P is doing her laughing a lot thing.

Is killing such a bad thing...really?

Depends on the circumstances!!

How about you get off here, go sit next to her, put your arm around her, hand on her knee, interject with your own stories about things you've done together, throw in a story about your wedding.

ffs piss on her leg if you have to. Get your message across to both of them.

tell her to pop the kettle on and when she leaves the room be as frosty as fuck with the cheeky twat til he feels so uncomfortable he has to leave.

This is unbearable.

Mrs P is doing her laughing a lot thing.

Is killing such a bad thing...really?

Depends on the circumstances!!

How about you get off here, go sit next to her, put your arm around her, hand on her knee, interject with your own stories about things you've done together, throw in a story about your wedding.

ffs piss on her leg if you have to. Get your message across to both of them.

tell her to pop the kettle on and when she leaves the room be as frosty as fuck with the cheeky twat til he feels so uncomfortable he has to leave.

hAHAHAHA........ <_< ........that'll get her attention for sure.

He's just come round again. Brought some wine over to thank us for last night. I thought there might be another level...But this is ridiculous. I'm going in the kitchen to have a look....

Prepare the quicklime and/or offshore boat.

Are you still in the kitchen posting, Parky? It's gonna look fucking weird you wandering from room to room clutching your laptop like but thats a small price to pay to keep us posted.

So,

I phoned my most trusted mate Mark.

He said play it like you're having fun and enjoying yourself, don't give them anything to work on. :icon_lol:

This is the play and it's working.

He has opened up a bit now cause I look relaxed. <_<

The planets are re-alingned.

Details later.