NUFC The Guilty men

Geordiejihad

Whatever happens this season ...we all know who the guilty men are ...Ashley Wise Llambias and Kinnear ...it would seem Wise and Kinnear are out the door finally ...hopefully they will be followed by Llambias . Ashley can then either sell or try to get another investor on board ..someone who could double as Chairman ..someone who has extensive experience of the Toon ...yes folks ..step forward Fat Freddie Shepherd ! : )

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given left for purely selfish reasons, tainting his reputation at the club in my opinion, Keegan's decision to leave, for right or wrong, had a detrimental effect on Newcastle United's season and contributed to our current situation.

Bollocks Kev left a long time ago now ...theyve had plenty time to get it right ..what Kevs departure showed was that "they" didnt have a fuckin clue ...

Shay was / is a hero and i cant blame him for finally wanting to taste success in the twilight of his career his reputation remains undimmed in this household ...

Given left for purely selfish reasons, tainting his reputation at the club in my opinion, Keegan's decision to leave, for right or wrong, had a detrimental effect on Newcastle United's season and contributed to our current situation.

Agreed - given could have waited till the end of the season - dropped us in it and his bleating on when he left was pathetic - we stood by him when he was injured and paid him a fantastic wage throughout his contract - we owed him nowt

Keegan's decision to leave, for right or wrong, had a detrimental effect on Newcastle United's season and contributed to our current situation.

He left in September. The powers that be had all season to put that right but didn't. He can't be held responsible for that.

Agreed - given could have waited till the end of the season - dropped us in it and his bleating on when he left was pathetic - we stood by him when he was injured and paid him a fantastic wage throughout his contract - we owed him nowt

Word fucking perfect !

Shay gave us years of sterling service when he couldve been at clubs who wouldve been more likely to win silverware to impugn his honesty is unforgivable ...the man is as honest as Sir Bob or Shearer ...dont believe me? Go ask Shearer or Sir Bob ...

Obviously anything bad that has happened is down to Ashley.

Anything good keegan / shearer / Robson.

Is that your opinion ?

No blame on Given what so ever, he left because of the circus.

If Wise had kept his fucking cock-eyed fucking face out of Kev's business none of this would have happened, but for walking out in the manner he did, hes also to blame and is also a part of the circus.

Obviously anything bad that has happened is down to Ashley.

Anything good keegan / shearer / Robson.

Is that your opinion ?

That is my opinion of certain posters opinion.

he left for purely selfish reasons, if he had one iota of affection for NUFC he would have stuck it out until the end of the season, instead he took the Arabs money, and left us firmly in the shit, his loyalty during the Champions League and UEFA Cup seasons is lamentable in comparison to his strop when Sir Bobby played Harper when he issued his first transfer request, and his crayon snapping after the Liverpool tonking affirmed exactly where his loyalties lay, in the mirror and in the bank.

Kev stuck to his principles ...the problem with football these days is that most people dont have any ...

His principle of walking away from any job when the going gets tough.

There is only one man to blame for this complete mess.

Yes Llambias has ran the club like shit but hes done what he was employed to do, cut costs, cut corners and not give a flyingfuck about the customers.

Wise has done whatever the fuck it is Wise did.

Kinnear did the best he could it wasnt his fault somebody was stupid enough to employ him.

One man alone is responsible for all the things they've done and more. His belief that you can purchase a football club, cut costs down to the bone and staff it with cheap foreign tat with the view to making a profit is the reaon we're fucked.

Mike_Ashley_437793a.jpg

There is only one man to blame for this complete mess.

Yes Llambias has ran the club like shit but hes done what he was employed to do, cut costs, cut corners and not give a flyingfuck about the customers.

Wise has done whatever the fuck it is Wise did.

Kinnear did the best he could it wasnt his fault somebody was stupid enough to employ him.

One man alone is responsible for all the things they've done and more. His belief that you can purchase a football club, cut costs down to the bone and staff it with cheap foreign tat with the view to making a profit is the reaon we're fucked.

Mike_Ashley_437793a.jpg

And you wonder why the club want nothing to do with your mob.

Childish.

I dunno he'd had two (or was it three?) hissy fits before, he stayed because it suited him as much as anything, I think at best Given left us even, and at worst owing NUFC and the fans.

If Wise had kept his fucking cock-eyed fucking face out of Kev's business none of this would have happened, but for walking out in the manner he did, hes also to blame and is also a part of the circus.

That's completely true though, Wise and therefore Lambrusco and ultimately Ashley (as they could have stopped it) caused it all.

Jimbo ...the training sessions open tommorrow ..why not go down and ask Shearer what he thinks of Shays honesty? Go on i dare you : )

Is Shay here now toughing it out ? no, he's off with the Man City millionaire also-rans, that tells you everything you need to know, you want to talk about loyalty and honesty ? ask Steve Harper, go on, I dare you.