NUFC The Guilty men

Geordiejihad

That's completely true though, Wise and therefore Lambrusco and ultimately Ashley (as they could have stopped it) caused it all.

How do you know its true. The truth will out at the court case.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's completely true though, Wise and therefore Lambrusco and ultimately Ashley (as they could have stopped it) caused it all.

How do you know its true. The truth will out at the court case.

Fop knows. :lol: Plus the things that happened around Kinnear and Shearer pretty much up hold what was going on.

Jimbo ...the training sessions open tommorrow ..why not go down and ask Shearer what he thinks of Shays honesty? Go on i dare you : )

Is Shay here now toughing it out ? no, he's off with the Man City millionaire also-rans, that tells you everything you need to know, you want to talk about loyalty and honesty ? ask Steve Harper, go on, I dare you.

Steve Harper said he would have left if Spurs bid for him had been accepted, he was/is no more loyal than Shay imo. Both are loyal players overall obviously as they spent the vast majority of their careers with us.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I'll keep this simple because some people seem to be getting confused, for the record, I support Newcastle United Football Club, not one individual past or present.

Answer the following question, and to keep it easy I'll limit the answer to just two alternatives:

Shay Given handing in a transfer request and signing for Manchester City in January:

Good or bad for Newcastle United this season ????

"G" for good, or "B" for bad ??

I'll keep this simple because some people seem to be getting confused, for the record, I support Newcastle United Football Club, not one individual past or present.

Answer the following question, and to keep it easy I'll limit the answer to just two alternatives:

Shay Given handing in a transfer request and signing for Manchester City in January:

Of course bad in regards this season, that to me does not taint the previous years of fantastic service he gave us. Questioning his loyalty is unfair, yes he took the opportunity to leave in the end when he felt enough was enough, but as I said Harper said he would have done the same, a man you seem to feel is the epitome of loyalty.

Youve missed the point Jimbo ..the point is ..whose fault is it ? Answer Ashley & co .....

No, its just you have avoided the question, Ashley, Llambias and Wise's guilt is not in question, it is the other parties involvement which people seem to have a problem identifying.

Was a two option answer too hard ?

Shay stropping off in January, good or bad for us ??

Of course bad in regards this season, that to me does not taint the previous years of fantastic service he gave us. Questioning his loyalty is unfair, yes he took the opportunity to leave in the end when he felt enough was enough, but as I said Harper said he would have done the same, a man you seem to feel is the epitome of loyalty.

Where are you from again ???

You are talking out your passport.

Where are you from again ???

You are talking out your passport.

What did I say that doesn't make sense to you?

Actually Jimbo why dont you ask Steve Harper ? He'd give the same response as Shearer , Sir Bob etc ..why ? Because hes a fuckin professional footballer and knows better than you : )

Is Shay Given battling it out against relegation with us or is he lapping up the Arab wages at City ??

It seems some people seem to be supporters of Shay Given United rather than Newcastle United.

And regarding asking Steve Harper about loyalty, this is what he said in early February "I was flattered Tottenham put an offer in for me and if the club had accepted that, it's unlikely I would be here now."

Don't get me wrong, I like Harper, and he has been very loyal but very few players are as loyal as Shearer/Le Tissier and in those cases they were both locals.

Edited by TicTacWoe

NB notice you never answered my question but set up a rather poor straw man argument wherein you give the choices ... nice try but no cigar kiddo : )

What the fuck are you on about ?????

Do you think Shay Given leaving had a good impact on our season.

Good or Fucking bad ?

how fucking easy do you want me to make it ?

shall I draw you a fucking picture ?

:lol: Jimbo's answered that question many times over it's plain Ashley & co is at fault but people like Given are hardly exempt the guy ditched us like a bad habit and didn't do it in a professional manner at all he whinged on like a spoilt brat till we accepted a bid.

Geordieijihad :lol:

What a character, you cant be real, Jimbo has plain and simply stated that its the Cockney Mafia thats at fault for the calamity of this season, but what hes trying to say is that individuals like Shay Given haven't exactly helped the club's situation.

How do you think the other players felt when Given left? Do you really think they would have been happy? the question is easy to answer, NO.

As for asking Shearer, Kev and Sir Bobby, the way you go on about them seems like you get on with them canny well and have had long conversations with them about certain individuals, give iz their phone numbers or something I'll be more than happy to ask. Or when you next speak to them send my regards :lol:

Edited by bawan

Ashley the one and only man responsible for this.

All others (Llambias, Wise, Kinnear, Keegan and Given) are fruit of the poisonous tree. Ashley is the owner, he is responsible for hiring the first four listed and their mismanagement is responsible for the fifth's strop, and so the buck ultimately stops with him. That doesn't mean I absolve the others entirely of blame, but Ashley is the 'guilty' one as referenced in the thread title.

The people i mention are consumate professionals which is why i invoke them ...the point was never that Shay leaving was a bad thing anyone could see that ..the point was ..whose fault was it? Ashley plain and simple ...i dont blame Shay one bit... neither ( i bet ) do most fans ....