Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut

Park Life

Mr Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, made the claims in a talk to the fifth annual X-Conference – a meeting of those who believe in UFOs and other life forms.

He also said he had attempted to investigate the 1947 'Roswell Incident', which some believe was the crash-landing of a UFO, but had been thwarted by military authorities.

The former astronaut, 78, said: "We're not alone. Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Mitchell grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, which some UFO believers maintain was the site of a UFO crash in 1947. He said residents "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities."

He claimed he had raised the issue of evidence from local residents with the Pentagon 10 years ago. An unnamed admiral working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff promised to uncover more information for Mitchell but was denied access when he "tried to get into the inner workings of that process." Mitchell claimed the admiral now denies the story.

If Aliens don't exist I'll eat my zenon2bx raygun. :D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Mitchell, made the claims in a talk to the fifth annual X-Conference – a meeting of those who believe in UFOs and other life forms.

Mr Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, made the claims in a talk to the fifth annual X-Conference – a meeting of those who believe in UFOs and other life forms.

He also said he had attempted to investigate the 1947 'Roswell Incident', which some believe was the crash-landing of a UFO, but had been thwarted by military authorities.

The former astronaut, 78, said: "We're not alone. Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Mitchell grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, which some UFO believers maintain was the site of a UFO crash in 1947. He said residents "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities."

He claimed he had raised the issue of evidence from local residents with the Pentagon 10 years ago. An unnamed admiral working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff promised to uncover more information for Mitchell but was denied access when he "tried to get into the inner workings of that process." Mitchell claimed the admiral now denies the story.

Senile dementia would explain it. Mr Mitchell probably thinks the peas on his plate are alien lifeforms. Which they might be if they were tinned peas from Lidl.

Senile dementia would explain it. Mr Mitchell probably thinks the peas on his plate are alien lifeforms. Which they might be if they were tinned peas from Lidl.

Aldi shirley?

Aldi shirley?

Aldi and all of the night?

Aliens are boring. Old hat, Parky darling. What about vampires or Spring Heeled Jack or the Goat Sucker? Or even Old Nick himself?

Old Nick is busy planning WW3. :razz:

April 3rd 2011. :D

Aldi stuff is canny good actually.

They are doing a cracking Gas Barbecue tomorrow for £50 btw. :D

Eee mind, you can't do your weekly shop there, but it's good for bits and bobs.

Let's see now, 18 people made it to the moon, 1 out of 18 is about 6%, which ties in nicely with the proportion of mentalists you'd expect to see in the general population.

Now, lets say we have Parky and about 18 regular posters on this board......

Let's see now, 18 people made it to the moon, 1 out of 18 is about 6%, which ties in nicely with the proportion of mentalists you'd expect to see in the general population.

Landed on the moon ? now thats another argument !

If Aliens don't exist I'll eat my zenon2bx raygun. :razz:

:D

You have to admire Parky for laying the trap and you have to smirk at Renton for walking into it :D

Astronauts aren't screened at all for mentalists like.

They generally just find them poking around this weeks offers in Aldi and ask them if they fancy a couple of weeks in an exotic all inclusive destination.

You have to admire Parky for laying the trap and you have to smirk at Renton for walking into it :D

I was actually thinking of adding *allegedly* for Parky's sake, but decided it was unnecessary as I didn't think even Mitchell denied it. :razz:

I was actually thinking of adding *allegedly* for Parky's sake, but decided it was unnecessary as I didn't think even Mitchell denied it. :razz:

He's obviously waiting a bit longer before he tells everyone that was a cover-up too. He needed to lie about going to the Moon so he had the public credibility first. :razz:

Edited by alex

Clinton's defeat set back the Alien agenda years.

How much do you sound like a member of the syndicate on the X-Files btw? :razz:

:razz:, it depends how much they were taking the piss Fop guess. :D