Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut

Park Life

I'm a little confused by the replies to this thread, which are mostly tounge in cheek.

Am I right in thinking y'all are dismissing this dudes claims specifically, or the exsistance or other life forms in the cosmos entirely? If the latter, wow that's pretty arrogant.

You'd think so, but Fop's looked and they are either not there or very, very good at hide and seek. ;)

How can Fop look?

Like an idiot most days.

:D :D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been here for about 100,000 years, parts of us is them.

Can I have some proof please? :D

You are living proof sweetie. :D

I must admit I am rocking the black oil. :D

:D

I'm actually interested in this btw Parky. Can you send me over some links so I can do some reading on the subject.

I shall prepare the mother load. ;)

I'm so close to the vinegar strokes man yet you're keeping me waiting. :)

They have been here for about 100,000 years, parts of us is them.

Can I have some proof please? :D

You are living proof sweetie. :D

I must admit I am rocking the black oil. :D

:D

I'm actually interested in this btw Parky. Can you send me over some links so I can do some reading on the subject.

I shall prepare the mother load. ;)

I'm so close to the vinegar strokes man yet you're keeping me waiting. :)

Got a deadline today. But after the runway will be clear. :)

I'm a little confused by the replies to this thread, which are mostly tounge in cheek.

Am I right in thinking y'all are dismissing this dudes claims specifically, or the exsistance or other life forms in the cosmos entirely? If the latter, wow that's pretty arrogant.

We're mostly creationists on this board so aliens mess with our belief systems.

aliens and scientific methodology.... :D

you'll be booking your tickets then?.......http://www.creationmuseum.org/

p.s. i know/hope you were taking the piss

Edited by tooner

so fucking handy that this fossil was just lying around, kinda wish we were that lucky down here and didn't have to wait on natrual phenoma or digging to uncover proof of ancient life.

• 4 weeks later...

cube shaped object drawn by actor over Norf London.

http://www.muswellhilljournal24.co.uk/cont...3A41%3A12%3A497

Actor stunned by 'cube UFO' over Muswell Hill

nlnews@archant.co.uk

28 May 2009

smithc28527052009.P01.jpg

ACTOR Sam Lathem’s sketch of the object he saw above Muswell Hill

MUSWELL Hill's growing reputation as "Roswell Hill" for its mysterious night-sky activity has taken another alien turn with the latest UFO sighting.

Actor Sam Lathem was so spooked by the appearance of a large cube-shaped "ship" with orange lights erratically making its way across the sky he sketched an image of the floating object.

SAM LATHEM: 'It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck'

The 44-year-old, of Ellington Road, said: "What was really peculiar was it was a cube and had orange lights coming from underneath and it was such a close-up view.

"It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck. It slowed a bit and then suddenly went off again.

"It was really strange because there was no noise and you would have thought at that distance it would have woken up everybody on the street. It doesn't make any sense."

He claimed to have spotted the UFO outside his window for about 30 seconds before it shot off towards Alexandra Palace at about 10.30pm last Wednesday.

He said it was his first close encounter of something he really could not explain.

"Whatever the military are up to or whatever the aliens are doing it was just weird," he said. "I think we're all being a bit silly to live in denial about it.

"The weight of evidence is really building up - and especially now I've had this encounter which I felt was so personal."

Other shock sightings reported in Muswell Hill in the past include a bright orange ball the size of a helicopter, and a silver two-pronged ship which whizzed across the sky.

If you saw the UFO, contact the Journal newsdesk on 020 8342 5777 or e-mail nlnews@archant.co.uk

He must not have had a camera handy obviously.

if only mobile phone manufacturers would integrate a camera into the handsets, then the majority of the country would have a digital camera to hand...

odd that someone that would benefit from greater exposure would put himself in the papers like

Guest alex
He must not have had a camera handy obviously.

if only mobile phone manufacturers would integrate a camera into the handsets, then the majority of the country would have a digital camera to hand...

odd that someone that would benefit from greater exposure would put himself in the papers like

Yeah, that's the bit I can't understand.

cube shaped object drawn by actor over Norf London.

http://www.muswellhilljournal24.co.uk/cont...3A41%3A12%3A497

Actor stunned by 'cube UFO' over Muswell Hill

nlnews@archant.co.uk

28 May 2009

smithc28527052009.P01.jpg

ACTOR Sam Lathem’s sketch of the object he saw above Muswell Hill

MUSWELL Hill's growing reputation as "Roswell Hill" for its mysterious night-sky activity has taken another alien turn with the latest UFO sighting.

Actor Sam Lathem was so spooked by the appearance of a large cube-shaped "ship" with orange lights erratically making its way across the sky he sketched an image of the floating object.

SAM LATHEM: 'It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck'

The 44-year-old, of Ellington Road, said: "What was really peculiar was it was a cube and had orange lights coming from underneath and it was such a close-up view.

"It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck. It slowed a bit and then suddenly went off again.

"It was really strange because there was no noise and you would have thought at that distance it would have woken up everybody on the street. It doesn't make any sense."

He claimed to have spotted the UFO outside his window for about 30 seconds before it shot off towards Alexandra Palace at about 10.30pm last Wednesday.

He said it was his first close encounter of something he really could not explain.

"Whatever the military are up to or whatever the aliens are doing it was just weird," he said. "I think we're all being a bit silly to live in denial about it.

"The weight of evidence is really building up - and especially now I've had this encounter which I felt was so personal."

Other shock sightings reported in Muswell Hill in the past include a bright orange ball the size of a helicopter, and a silver two-pronged ship which whizzed across the sky.

If you saw the UFO, contact the Journal newsdesk on 020 8342 5777 or e-mail nlnews@archant.co.uk

I think the Incredible Hulk's chest freezer had broken and all his food had defrosted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...ngside-UFO.html

Fighter pilot flies alongside 'UFO'

COULD this footage be proof that aliens are among us?

The startling film has been leaked on the internet and UFO watchers reckon it could be proof of a government cover-up.

The mystery craft looks far from threatening as it flanks the supersonic F18 fighter above the skies of the US.

Mystery ... triangular-shaped craft

The jet was on an exercise when it spied the twisting triangle travelling at a remarkable speed.

But rather than shooting it down the air force pilot began gracefully banking and twisting in unison with the strange ship.

The film has sparked a debate among UFO hunters.

Some claim the shots really do show a visit from ET, while others insist it's a new hi-tech military gizmo, like the kind thought to be tested at America's top-secret base Area 51.

One insider said: "The configuration of craft is something I haven't seen. It's using combustible fuel, so I bet it is a prototype."

The startling film has been leaked on the internet and UFO watchers reckon it could be proof of a government cover-up.

The mystery craft looks far from threatening as it flanks the supersonic F18 fighter above the skies of the US.

The jet was on an exercise when it spied the twisting triangle travelling at a remarkable speed.

But rather than shooting it down the air force pilot began gracefully banking and twisting in unison with the strange ship.

Some claim the shots really do show a visit from ET, while others insist it's a new hi-tech military gizmo, like the kind thought to be tested at America's top-secret base Area 51.

One insider said: "The configuration of craft is something I haven't seen. It's using combustible fuel, so I bet it is a prototype."

why are you reading the Sun? :munch:

why are you reading the Sun? ;)

It's got tits and big pictures. :munch:

• 5 months later...
Does anybody (Parky) have an opinion on David Wilcock? Quite possibly a mentalist but I love listening to him talk.

He's also quite certain that we will get full disclosure soon. This is a good read

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-he...closure-endgame

He is deffo an interesting character, but isn't trained in and formal science or anything of the kind. He has his fans. Project Avalon is a good catchall of all these characters and indeed some are later exposed as having other agendas or simply a bit nutty etc...It has become a field where one can make a lot of money from talks/websites/dvd's etc..

Disclosure has already begun if you keep an eye out.

Are ufo's visiting our planet? Yes.

Are they good or bad? Both.

If we are to move to a group 1 civilisation from a group 0 it will come down to how we handle the next step.

"They" will put up a fight.......So this won't be easy.

The Norway spiral isn't a rougue Russian missile, but the jury is out on what it actually is....For sure there is a lot o wierd magnectic things going on with our planet and the sun.

There have been many launches over the last few years of things to just watch the sun....Two telescopes owned by the Vatican ONLY watch the sun.

Some of the things he talks about are definately interesting and there are many on the fringes who have done various experiments in things like the role of water (water can carry mutlitudes of information, during the atomic tests they found water molecules had been changed almost planet wide as if they had picked up a vibration form the water that had been vaporised near ground zero etc)..Universal consciousness and dark matter, the causal link of our holographic universe and ideas that the universe is alive is all good stuff...

Edited by Park Life