URGENT HELP NEEDED ASAP

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Right I'd put this in the help bit, but I'm not going cos I need this help asap and I need someone to see this.

I fell on my keyboard before and midrift fell on the keys, Now my monitor has changed angles so instead of being right to left, the content whats on my screen is on its side. So I've had to put my monitor on its side. I really need this sorting now, as I'm working, please someone help me out here. I'm wank with pc's.

Right I'd put this in the help bit, but I'm not going cos I need this help asap and I need someone to see this.

I fell on my keyboard before and midrift fell on the keys, Now my monitor has changed angles so instead of being right to left, the content whats on my screen is on its side. So I've had to put my monitor on its side. I really need this sorting now, as I'm working, please someone help me out here. I'm wank with pc's.

Craig or Maggiepaws are yer best bet mate or the skulking ant fellow.

:nufc::(:)

Press ctrl + alt plus the arrow key at the same time. Should resolve it.

Attention Seeker.

sorry mate cannot help although it does seem like a wind up

A lot of modern graphics cards have the option of screen rotation. If yours is one, do the following:

1) Right click on your desktop, hopefully you'll see the following menu:

image1kqs.jpg

2) Just follow the options in the menu as below. Ensure you set your rotation to 'Normal' rather 'xx Degrees'.

image2t.jpg

Hopefully that should sort it out.

Guest Stevie
How do you fall on your keyboard at work? Was strong drink taken?

I work from home, tripped on a cable and I fell forward on the desk, was panicking there, I got boxes to prop it up on its side.

One of his collegues gave him a slap when he complained about them flipping his screen.

I work from home, tripped on a cable and I fell forward on the desk, was panicking there, I got boxes to prop it up on its side.

Aha. At least you didn't have a coffee in your hand.