Barcelona

Row Z

Watched a few of their games this season on Sky, what an amazing team. Always tune in to the Spanish game if they are on. Last night they beat Sevilla (who are 3rd) 4-0 with ease. Can't remember seeing a team as good as this for a long time.

Valdes must have the easiest job in the world. He hardly touches the ball!

Watched a few of their games this season on Sky, what an amazing team. Always tune in to the Spanish game if they are on. Last night they beat Sevilla (who are 3rd) 4-0 with ease. Can't remember seeing a team as good as this for a long time.

Valdes must have the easiest job in the world. He hardly touches the ball!

They've had one team better than them at least in my lifetime. :nufc:

I know what you mean of course. I hope they win the Champions League as it will be a victory for football (cliché) as they do play the best football, do have the best player in the world. Always a club that I've admired greatly.

they are awesome there is just something about them, the way they play, move the ball that no other team in the world can do hope its them or arsenal for the CL

Hope Chelsea rape them, cocky cunts.

Any particular reason for such scorn Stevie? I like Barcelona as a club for all of the reasons why I don't like Chelsea. In a nutshell I think they're the antonym of what Chelsea are.

Any particular reason for such scorn Stevie? I like Barcelona as a club for all of the reasons why I don't like Chelsea. In a nutshell I think they're the antonym of what Chelsea are.

I'd guess at them not being english as one of the main reasons

:nufc: Here we go.

:(

They're further away from SJP than Chelsea :(

I have to say I have no respect for Barcelona's fans. The first time we played them they just didn't turn up and the second time they were more concerned with how Madrid were doing.

Cronaldo is the best player in the world imo and Arsenal arguably play just as good as football as Barca.

Personally, I don't care who wins the Champions league although given our current plight of being light years (and possibly a division) away from Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal I wouldn't mind either of them winning it.

Cronaldo is the best player in the world imo and Arsenal arguably play just as good as football as Barca.

Personally, I don't care who wins the Champions league although given our current plight of being light years (and possibly a division) away from Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal I wouldn't mind either of them winning it.

I haven't seen Arsenal dominate teams like Barca have this season for quite a number of years. The only ways I'd rate Cristiano above Messi are his physical attributes, and he can hit a ball cleaner, but Messi's shot isn't exactly timid. I don't even see a contest between the two of them as to who's better.

When Messi scores anywhere near 41 goals in a league season i might agree.

CRonaldo has it all. Dribbling, strength, heading ability, 2 equally brilliant feet, passing.

Edit: Just checking his stats. He has scored 20 in 24 starts (+4 subs) this season. Pretty impressive!!

Edited by Holden McGroin

CRonaldo has it all. Dribbling, strength, heading ability, 2 equally brilliant feet, passing.

37 goals. including argentina games

35 in domestic competition. I had no idea he was so prolific this season. I take back my first point. :nufc:

Edit: Just checking his stats. He has scored 20 in 24 starts (+4 subs) this season. Pretty impressive!!

:nufc:

Messi is in a different league to Cristiano when it comes to dribbling.

True. And Nicky Butt is a better tackler.

Guest Stevie

Messi is brilliant, but he goes the same way inside 90% of the time, not that it's easy to stop. Messi has been more spectacular than Ronaldo this season, but last season was a better one for him than Messi has had to date. Ronaldo for me on song is a better more rounded player, but he has 4 years on him.