King 'held on assault'

Happy Face

England footballer Ledley King has been arrested outside a nightclub in central London on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm, the BBC understands.

The Tottenham Hotspur captain had played in the club's Premier League game against Everton on Saturday.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of ABH following an allegation of assault by a man in his 20s."

He said the man was arrested in Soho Street at about 0230 BST.

The spokesman said: "The 28-year-old man remains in custody. Charing Cross CID are investigating.

"The man was arrested after a routine patrol was flagged down."

Mr King has 19 international caps and was in the England squad for the 2004 European Championship. He has appeared more than 250 times for Tottenham and played the whole 90 minutes of the team's 0-0 draw with Everton on Saturday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8042312.stm

Sub-human scum.

England footballer Ledley King has been arrested outside a nightclub in central London on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm, the BBC understands.

The Tottenham Hotspur captain had played in the club's Premier League game against Everton on Saturday.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of ABH following an allegation of assault by a man in his 20s."

The spokesman said: "The 28-year-old man remains in custody. Charing Cross CID are investigating.

Mr King has 19 international caps and was in the England squad for the 2004 European Championship. He has appeared more than 250 times for Tottenham and played the whole 90 minutes of the team's 0-0 draw with Everton on Saturday.

Sub-human scum.

Yep sub human scum, no geordie has ever got pissed up and started a fight in a club late one night.

:D

King, where are your people now? Chained and pacified. (ten points for telling me who sang that)

"That's... what my heart....yearns for now. Love and pride.

A couple of blasts from the past for yers.

As for Ledley, good on him for chinning a bouncer imo:D :D

King, where are your people now? Chained and pacified. (ten points for telling me who sang that)

Sade.

I have hust seen the footage on sky.com

for someone who has suffered abh that fat bouncer is looking surprisingly well, there isnt a mark on him.

That said if you are a footballer and a two pint screamer you are going to get people trying to take advantage. He can hardly stand up let alone assault someone.

A model professional clearly, at least he managed to leave without having his pants around his ankles like Bendtner last week lol

UB40 and erm King. Although I assume it was a cover by UB40?

I look forward to Ledley being treated with the same vitriol as Barton and Bowyer if charged and convicted.

Shouldn't even be allowed to play the game, fucking big old piece of rat scum

Fuck off you tit. If you knew anything about the game you will know he has been nothing but a credit to it.

Pure scum.

Should be banned from the game and if Tottenham had any moral principle they would tear up his contract now.

If I thought you meant it I would give you the bite you are looking for.

I'm hardly looking for abite just proving your lot to be the set of hypocrite pricks you are.

''Innocent Ledley crock''

''Devil Barton Bindipper''

Guest alex

Sub-human scum.

Yep sub human scum, no geordie has ever got pissed up and started a fight in a club late one night.

<_<

I think that's a bona fide whoosh there.

Same with the Sunderland fans, daft as brushes.

Half of them saying that we should have sacked Barton and the other half saying they should sign him if we do <_<.

Plus certain Sunderland players got up to some nasty activities...

Same with the Sunderland fans, daft as brushes.

Half of them saying that we should have sacked Barton and the other half saying they should sign him if we do <_<.

Plus certain Sunderland players got up to some nasty activities...

Why are you deflecting Tom? What has this got to do with Sunderland fans?

Also why you are there. Could you answer why there is footage of him rumbling around pissed but non of this so called assault?

Fat bouncer scum.

Sub-human scum.

:(

Good for you

<_<

Guest alex

Sub-human scum.

Good for you

<_<

Shit comeback btw.

Sub-human scum.

Good for you

<_<

Shit comeback btw.

Is that your opinion? oh noes

Guest alex

Sub-human scum.

:)

Good for you

Shit comeback btw.

Is that your opinion? oh noes

Even worse <_<