Weekend

The messenger

was about to start a "what are you up to this weekend" thread

obviously football looms large but there is a whole morning and another day of it to kill too

myself I will be sorting my playoff final tickets out first thing tomorrow morning and doing a couple of job apps before settling down (nervously) for football in the aft

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :razz:

Fallen at the first hurdle here lads, no wembley tickets for me they have sold out already

Saturday - decorating the bedroom. Quick dash to SJP to watch a game of association football. Decorating the bedroom.

Sunday - decorating the bedrooom. Time out to watch a game of association football from Wembley. Decorating the bedroom.

Wooo hoooo get in!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

obviously football looms large but there is a whole morning and another day of it to kill too

myself I will be sorting my playoff final tickets out first thing tomorrow morning and doing a couple of job apps before settling down (nervously) for football in the aft

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :razz:

Fallen at the first hurdle here lads, no wembley tickets for me they have sold out already

scratch that, got 2! :P

nice one :rolleyes: how many are the dingles taking to the smoke??

nice one :P how many are the dingles taking to the smoke??

well since then a few developments have left me with 3 better tickets ( :rolleyes: ) and have moved on my other 2 to my gfs brother

and its looking like we're filling the 37500 or damn near so about half the population

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :P

scratch that, got 2! :rolleyes:

nice one :wank: how many are the dingles taking to the smoke??

well since then a few developments have left me with 3 better tickets ( :P ) and have moved on my other 2 to my gfs brother

and its looking like we're filling the 37500 or damn near so about half the population

no offence but where have the extra 30000 come from :razz:

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :P

scratch that, got 2! :rolleyes:

nice one :wank: how many are the dingles taking to the smoke??

well since then a few developments have left me with 3 better tickets ( :P ) and have moved on my other 2 to my gfs brother

no offence but where have the extra 30000 come from :razz:

ST holders had 3 each on reserve so a lot are family then there are your nonburnley fan football people like me and my dad

Been on call all day, it's been ok really. And had a great curry for my tea. And the doctor I was working with had a cracking pair of hairy knackers

fyp :razz:

well had a couple of beers in town before game, come to my mam and dads for the night and am raiding my dads beer fridge, all being well the southern comfort will be getting hammered soon

Been on call all day, it's been ok really. And had a great curry for my tea. And the doctor I was working with had a cracking pair of hairy knackers

fyp :razz:

She may well have done, but if she did I couldn't see them so remain blissfully ignorant if that is the case. Definitely had massive tits though. :P

Watching Usain Bolt racing up Deansgate (imagine Northumberland Street) while sat 37 floors up in a skyscraper, drinking Budvar. Incredible view. Surreal.

http://www.greatrun.org/citygames/Timetable.aspx

Says he has supported Man U for 10 years. Tosser. Who before then, I wonder? Probably Liverpool. Tosser. Hope he trips up.

<_<

I heard that interview too hips, but to be fair ten years ago he was a 13 year old from Jamaican slums (probably) so that's a bit harsh!

He's been all over the North West News this week pictured at Man U's training ground. Cunt.

Incredible spectacle though sat in my front room getting mullered-wish I had the first fucking clue how to upload photos. <_<

Watching Usain Bolt racing up Deansgate (imagine Northumberland Street) while sat 37 floors up in a skyscraper, drinking Budvar. Incredible view. Surreal.

http://www.greatrun.org/citygames/Timetable.aspx

Says he has supported Man U for 10 years. Tosser. Who before then, I wonder? Probably Liverpool. Tosser. Hope he trips up.

<_<

I heard that interview too hips, but to be fair ten years ago he was a 13 year old from Jamaican slums (probably) so that's a bit harsh!

Aye, probablty right. Jamaican slums, Pennywell slums, what's the difference ?? :(

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for <_<

well...I've had a fucking ace day