Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a set of wanks. I signed up there again the other day partly because I was banned off here, and commented to a few people who post on here how boring Newcastle Online had become.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. :icon_lol: is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig , there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

indeed you did. You are right too, most of what you say is right. NO is boring, they do let the kids ruin it. I've made a few posts lately too and when I am looking around now I realise how many people are on there that know fuck all about the football club. Most of those that do are boring and dull, although there are a few good posters. I look back and I will admit that the bulk of my posts were aimed at a handful of other certain posters, there are 2 reasons for that. One is that they were the only subject that weren't boring and the other is those certain posters were posting such shit that it attracted a response. Following my replies I was always told I was abusive etc etc, but the thing is, I was only posting comments that were roundly disagreed with and in the end led to me being banned. In the end though, only one person was proved conclusively correct. Me. So they now have the same old people posting the same old shite. I see macbeth has disappeared. How many times did I tell him he was talking shite ? He even said once that he said the Halls and Shepherd had ran the club in the early days very well, until I turned up an article he wrote for the mag in 1998 where he slated them to death, just before we were about to play in the FA Cup Final for the first time in 24 years.

I have never understood the need to ban people permanently anyway. I think saying someone is talking bollocks [when they are] is part of a good message board. This is football, not a knitting circle at the local parish.

I agree with you anyway Stevie. As things stand, if I got back on, I would in the end point out those who talk shit just like before and be banned again. It needs a good facelift I would say, its a bit of a shame when they have thousands of posts and 99% of them are absolute drivel.

I used to post on NO regularly, but it was the rabid anti-Keegan stance that did for me. I just wasn't interested in sharing a MB with people who couldn't appreciate what Keegan's done as a player and manager, whether they're bairns, posers or whatever.

What a set of wanks. I signed up there again the other day partly because I was banned off here, and commented to a few people who post on here how boring Newcastle Online had become.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. :icon_lol: is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig , there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

indeed you did. You are right too, most of what you say is right. NO is boring, they do let the kids ruin it. I've made a few posts lately too and when I am looking around now I realise how many people are on there that know fuck all about the football club. Most of those that do are boring and dull, although there are a few good posters. I look back and I will admit that the bulk of my posts were aimed at a handful of other certain posters, there are 2 reasons for that. One is that they were the only subject that weren't boring and the other is those certain posters were posting such shit that it attracted a response. Following my replies I was always told I was abusive etc etc, but the thing is, I was only posting comments that were roundly disagreed with and in the end led to me being banned. In the end though, only one person was proved conclusively correct. Me. So they now have the same old people posting the same old shite. I see macbeth has disappeared. How many times did I tell him he was talking shite ? He even said once that he said the Halls and Shepherd had ran the club in the early days very well, until I turned up an article he wrote for the mag in 1998 where he slated them to death, just before we were about to play in the FA Cup Final for the first time in 24 years.

I have never understood the need to ban people permanently anyway. I think saying someone is talking bollocks [when they are] is part of a good message board. This is football, not a knitting circle at the local parish.

I agree with you anyway Stevie. As things stand, if I got back on, I would in the end point out those who talk shit just like before and be banned again. It needs a good facelift I would say, its a bit of a shame when they have thousands of posts and 99% of them are absolute drivel.

I used to post on NO regularly, but it was the rabid anti-Keegan stance that did for me. I just wasn't interested in sharing a MB with people who couldn't appreciate what Keegan's done as a player and manager, whether they're bairns, posers or whatever.

Good posters on there that I don't see on here, are UV, spence, johnnypd, ohmelads, northernmonkey, shaman were all sound even though I didn't always agree with them, they are the names I can remember at the moment. Some others are OK such as madras, and Liam O, but macca888, mick, booboo, macbeth, ozziemandiarse, all posted absolute drivel and are all clueless cunts. Some of the others are whinging bairns, I would ban those who always called for people like me to be banned, in fact that is in their rulebook. I can't think of all the names, if I could access my pm's I could. Even now some of them are still trying to support Ashley and some of them have actually admitted to booing when we finished 5th in the premiership under the regime that embarrassed them.........you couldn't make it up. I will also say that I found Dave to be pretty good on the tech side of things and helped me a couple of times. I don't think for a moment that banning people is down to him and him alone, and still say there is a way back for them if they wish to take it and make it a far better message board.

The sad thing is that the press are quite capable of looking at NO and quoting it as an example of a typical representation of the opinion of people that support the club. Now that is what I would call embarrassing ........

Guest Barrack Road

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. ;) is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig, there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

Because despite your over blown opinion of yourself you are a boring, repetitive, internet "hard man" and your "personality" shines through after about 3 posts.

"Cue rant about never posting anything worthwhile, being from down south, 99 out of 100 people surveyed" :icon_lol:

Do you think Shane McGowan has the right to criticise anybody elses teeth? Of course he doesn't, would just be the height of irony. Do you think Paul Merson had the right to criticise other peoples cocaine of gambling addictions. Of course he fucking doesn't as he's been one of the most high profile victims of these cruel afflictions. Your hideously cruel affliction is you're a boring repetitive cunt, and I genuinely believe you have no self worth, so how can you begin to accuse anyone of being boring or repetitive you shady nobhead. Look at you, just because you have the face of a cunt it doesn't mean you have to act like one.

As was pointed out to you by several members on the "Stevie" thread you are a non-entity who literally has nothing at all worthwhile to say, I've asked you to put a link up to something informative or interesting where people can say this kid has made a really useful contribution, you can't find any because there's (as you pointed out) nothing about you, but I think you are aware of this genuinely deep down.

I wasn't abusive to anyone on Newcastle Online, "so our survey says" NUR NURRRRRRRR try again afflicted one, and show the abusive post I made or pipe down ugly.

Guest Barrack Road
Congrats Miss Marple, guess what, as soon as it had been bumped I knew you too morons would have posted in it too ;)

The too of us eh. "Typo" "Typo" "Pathetic picking up typo's tbh" - Maybe but you're still a cunt. No one would find that humourous, other than a token " :icon_lol: " from Manc Mag as a supportive smiley against LeazesMag.

Guest Barrack Road

100% correct every last one of them is a cunt. I hate our young support. About 3 in 10 have a clue, they are the ones from the area who embrace our heritage, aren't swayed by a select few in the mass media who ultimately have the ability to form peoples opinions for them, and understand our current situation hasn't always been like this. Keegan gave Newcastle fans days non of the teams outside the current top four could possibly dream of in the last 20 years, he could run over my neighbours and I'd still love him, in fact I'd love him even more.

Guest Barrack Road

Good posters on there that I don't see on here, are UV, spence, johnnypd, ohmelads, northernmonkey, shaman were all sound even though I didn't always agree with them, they are the names I can remember at the moment. Some others are OK such as madras, and Liam O, but macca888, mick, booboo, macbeth, ozziemandiarse, all posted absolute drivel and are all clueless cunts. Some of the others are whinging bairns, I would ban those who always called for people like me to be banned, in fact that is in their rulebook. I can't think of all the names, if I could access my pm's I could. Even now some of them are still trying to support Ashley and some of them have actually admitted to booing when we finished 5th in the premiership under the regime that embarrassed them.........you couldn't make it up. I will also say that I found Dave to be pretty good on the tech side of things and helped me a couple of times. I don't think for a moment that banning people is down to him and him alone, and still say there is a way back for them if they wish to take it and make it a far better message board.

The sad thing is that the press are quite capable of looking at NO and quoting it as an example of a typical representation of the opinion of people that support the club. Now that is what I would call embarrassing ........

.....and that is the most annoying thing of the lot. Alex pointed out that 1 in 4 of the members on that board, according to their own survey are from the North East, but even forgetting some of them from the toon are total mugs as well. Some of their views I wouldn't even begin to debate I'd just call them a cunt and that would be it. They are a new breed, an unwelcome breed. I'm not going to pick on Gejon, but take him, he perhaps has some twisted affinity with the club, been to a minimum of 1 toon game to a maximum of say 10? His views on a message board like that, and I'm not dealing in specific views (cos he has none), are seen as valid and probably more welcome than someone like myself (600 toon games), Leazes Mag (1000 toon games), or even the likes of Craig on here. I can totally see what this message board had it's origins in.

Congrats Miss Marple, guess what, as soon as it had been bumped I knew you too morons would have posted in it too :blush:

The too of us eh. "Typo" "Typo" "Pathetic picking up typo's tbh" - Maybe but you're still a cunt. No one would find that humourous, other than a token " :icon_lol: " from Manc Mag as a supportive smiley against LeazesMag.

If you can find evidence of it then fair enough.

Proper keyboard hardman tonight aren't we btw? Has someone just knocked you sparkers in the real world? ;)

Guest Barrack Road
Congrats Miss Marple, guess what, as soon as it had been bumped I knew you too morons would have posted in it too <_<

Just like your racist mate ;)

you should be on the stage.

You should be in a home.

:blush:

mint.

Been said about three times before and never ever worthy of " <_< " the first time let alone a " :rolleyes: " Do continue though.

Congrats Miss Marple, guess what, as soon as it had been bumped I knew you too morons would have posted in it too <_<

You should be in a home.

mint.

Been said about three times before and never ever worthy of " :( " the first time let alone a " :rolleyes: " Do continue though.

How was that in response to the post you quoted? Be sure to let me know what range of replies are acceptable to you in future won't you as I don't want to get in the way when you're throwing your fat around. Hard man. <_<

Guest Barrack Road
Congrats Miss Marple, guess what, as soon as it had been bumped I knew you too morons would have posted in it too ;)

You should be in a home.

mint.

Been said about three times before and never ever worthy of " :) " the first time let alone a " :rolleyes: " Do continue though.

How was that in response to the post you quoted? Be sure to let me know what range of replies are acceptable to you in future won't you as I don't want to get in the way when you're throwing your fat around. Hard man. <_<

I think when I was growing up I held legal people in the highest esteem in terms of professionals in this country. Then I got to know this scouse lad Everton fan thick as fuck, who made out he was Rumpole of The Bailey when the majority of cases were getting people off when they had speeding offences, or they'd kicked their neighbours dog etc..

That said, with me holding the opinion "legal eagles" have the sharpest brains in the country, is it unreasonable to presume your response to my initial post was with regard to my musings about your supportive smileys against Leazes Mag????

The too of us eh. "Typo" "Typo" "Pathetic picking up typo's tbh" - Maybe but you're still a cunt. No one would find that humourous, other than a token " <_< " from Manc Mag as a supportive smiley against LeazesMag.

Also I don't know why people think adding a " :( " makes something that bit funnier? Me commenting on that even is probably rendering me a "hardman" to satisfy the purposes of an impending desperate further response.

Edited by Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road

This isn't abuse at all and it couldn't even be construed as such and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, you could look at this as a positive really. But I think the most underrated character in The Viz, is "Sammy and his stammer". When he goes f f f f f f f fffuuu ffuuu ffuucccccckkkkkkk offf :icon_lol: I wish you could read them online.

This isn't abuse at all and it couldn't even be construed as such and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, you could look at this as a positive really. But I think the most underrated character in The Viz, is "Sammy and his stammer". When he goes f f f f f f f fffuuu ffuuu ffuucccccckkkkkkk offf :icon_lol: I wish you could read them online.

er, righto.

Also I don't know why people think adding a " ;) " makes something that bit funnier?

Quite. Jog on.

Guest Barrack Road

er, righto.

Also I don't know why people think adding a " ;) " makes something that bit funnier?

Quite. Jog on.

Too predictable

er, righto.

Quite. Jog on.

Too predictable

Oh dear. Pipe down time for you I reckon. Too easy.

Guest Barrack Road

er, righto.

Quite. Jog on.

Too predictable

Oh dear. Pipe down time for you I reckon. Too easy.

I think it was for you the day after you signed up. Do you use jog on in real life or just when you're being a wank on the internet?

Guest Barrack Road
*cringe*

Not getting any better for you is it?

Yawn Yawn Yawn

You struggle at this don't you? Fuckin "jog on" :icon_lol: It aint the football factory son.

*cringe*

Yawn Yawn Yawn

You struggle at this don't you? Fuckin "jog on" ;) It aint the football factory son.

:icon_lol:

Reverting to keyboard hardman tbh. Make your mind up.

Guest Barrack Road
*cringe*

Yawn Yawn Yawn

You struggle at this don't you? Fuckin "jog on" ;) It aint the football factory son.

:icon_lol:

Reverting to keyboard hardman tbh. Make your mind up.

Talk about flogging a dead horse :blush: Oh dear. You must have something to say.