Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

Don't read it much any more and I don't know if the Libertine ever looks on here but what a wanker that kid is. Dave's alright fwiw :good:

Dave has been as good as gold for about a year now (even though he let Andy lock my Ashley baiting thread). :)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wasn't going to announce it, but" is as bad as "I'm sworn to secrecy, but", "We'll have to agree to disagree", "I'm not racist, but", "It's none of my business, but"

If you weren't going to announce it, why did you?

Other than to whine about it?

bollocks

Just changed my mind because a couple of people told me I might as well, seeing as its on view there anyway. I've offered Dave a chance to be an adult about it but he's blocking me or his inbox is full, typifing the childishness of it all.

I'm pissed off about the state the club is in, thats why I made the thread. But like I said, its their loss, banning people who know about the club like me and Stevie instead of the moaning twats. I can post about the club on here and skunkers if he wants to keep losing good posters, and I can get back onto Newcastle Online anytime I like if I want to and they wouldn't know it is me.

Uh oh. :good:

until I gave the game away by mentioning Freddie Shepherd :aye:

Exactly. :)

"I wasn't going to announce it, but" is as bad as "I'm sworn to secrecy, but", "We'll have to agree to disagree", "I'm not racist, but", "It's none of my business, but"

If you weren't going to announce it, why did you?

Other than to whine about it?

bollocks

Just changed my mind because a couple of people told me I might as well, seeing as its on view there anyway. I've offered Dave a chance to be an adult about it but he's blocking me or his inbox is full, typifing the childishness of it all.

I'm pissed off about the state the club is in, thats why I made the thread. But like I said, its their loss, banning people who know about the club like me and Stevie instead of the moaning twats. I can post about the club on here and skunkers if he wants to keep losing good posters, and I can get back onto Newcastle Online anytime I like if I want to and they wouldn't know it is me.

Uh oh. :good:

until I gave the game away by mentioning Freddie Shepherd :aye:

Exactly. :)

who is Freddie Shepherd ?

Don't read it much any more and I don't know if the Libertine ever looks on here but what a wanker that kid is. Dave's alright fwiw :good:

don't really judge anybody on these message boards I'm sure most of us are, but he's sure made hard work of convincing me !!!!

I'm a great bloke in real life.

Guest alex

don't really judge anybody on these message boards I'm sure most of us are, but he's sure made hard work of convincing me !!!!

I'm a great bloke in real life.

:aye:

:)

Guest Stevie
I seem to get away with murder on there compared to others. Probably has something to do with the fact I call people cunts and raise salient points.

Some of the Ashley apologists are genuinely infuriating. I'd have a hard time not walloping LucaAltieri if I ever bumped into him.

I genuinely think Newcastle Online, is a board for non Newcastle residents. I mean looking back I got my account suspended at least 8 times for fuck all, yet you call someone a cunt and nothing happens. Let them get on with it though no point in holding grudges, heard on the grapevine some of the main protagonists in my banning are actually in person really nice kids. If they reinstated my account it would be a waste of time anyway, because it wouldn't last long. The mong to poster ratio on here is maybe 1:3, on there it could be 3:5?

Guest alex

They did a survey and two-thirds weren't from the area. HTT was proud as punch I seem to remember. Anyway, not a one to say you have to be lercal or whatever but I'd wonder how many genuine fans were as pro-Ashley as that place appeared to be in the aftermath of KK going. I don't think it was very representative like.

I seem to get away with murder on there compared to others. Probably has something to do with the fact I call people cunts and raise salient points.

Some of the Ashley apologists are genuinely infuriating. I'd have a hard time not walloping LucaAltieri if I ever bumped into him.

I genuinely think Newcastle Online, is a board for non Newcastle residents. I mean looking back I got my account suspended at least 8 times for fuck all, yet you call someone a cunt and nothing happens. Let them get on with it though no point in holding grudges, heard on the grapevine some of the main protagonists in my banning are actually in person really nice kids. If they reinstated my account it would be a waste of time anyway, because it wouldn't last long. The mong to poster ratio on here is maybe 1:3, on there it could be 3:5?

trouble is Stevie, we are adults, I don't post much on skunkers, because there aren't enough football posts for me, but I do know some of the regular posters and carry the humour with me. Which goes down on NO like lead balloon. They just don't understand it. Like I said Stevie....their loss although if Dave will open his inbox - and we know he's reading - I've got a pm for him and most adults would in fact do that. He also will get a strop on for me saying this too like .....

They did a survey and two-thirds weren't from the area. HTT was proud as punch I seem to remember. Anyway, not a one to say you have to be lercal or whatever but I'd wonder how many genuine fans were as pro-Ashley as that place appeared to be in the aftermath of KK going. I don't think it was very representative like.

HTT is a good bloke like. I'm sure of that, although I've never met him.

Guest alex

Always thought he was a complete fraud tbh.

why ?

Guest alex

why ?

He's not here to defend himself I suppose but I couldn't really trust the opinion of someone who didn't even like football when they were at school etc.

why ?

He's not here to defend himself I suppose but I couldn't really trust the opinion of someone who didn't even like football when they were at school etc.

fairy nuff.......wouldn't bother me that mind. I've chatted to him a lot via pm - like you - and quite like the bloke.

Guest Stevie

I don't think it's necessarily Dave who's to blame, I think it's other people, as I've said I haven't heard one person call him a cunt who have met him, which is unusual to say he's from Leeds. The thing is the way I look at it, some one like yourself LM, all most of them have known is SKY football, it doesn't make them mugs by default, whereas you come over here, and look at that thread on here about toon reserve players and youths from 1988. You simply couldn't have that on NO, because there's hardly anyone who would have the knowledge of your Craig's, your Alex's who used to use the board before his walk out in protest of my banning, even to a certain extent people like Gemmill. So it might be the best option for you to turn your back on NO, and stay here.

Guest Stevie

How can you be a good bloke if you don't go to your first toon game till your 17 FFS. Alex - nail on head. The epitome of fraud in my view.

Guest alex
I don't think it's necessarily Dave who's to blame, I think it's other people, as I've said I haven't heard one person call him a cunt who have met him, which is unusual to say he's from Leeds. The thing is the way I look at it, some one like yourself LM, all most of them have known is SKY football, it doesn't make them mugs by default, whereas you come over here, and look at that thread on here about toon reserve players and youths from 1988. You simply couldn't have that on NO, because there's hardly anyone who would have the knowledge of your Craig's, your Alex's who used to use the board before his walk out in protest of my banning, even to a certain extent people like Gemmill. So it might be the best option for you to turn your back on NO, and stay here.

:good: Like shite.

Guest alex

How can you be a good bloke if you don't go to your first toon game till your 17 FFS. Alex - nail on head. The epitome of fraud in my view.

I wouldn't mind were it not for lectures on what people should know about the club's history etc. Anyway, me and him always clashed.

Edited by alex

Guest Stevie

More than a coincidence if you ask me then, the same week as my banning :)

Guest alex

More than a coincidence if you ask me then, the same week as my banning :)

Was it? Can't remember. Had nowt to do with it actually though.

Guest Stevie

I wouldn't mind were it not for lectures on what people should know about the club's history etc. Anyway, me and him always clashed.

I didn't really clash with him, more just shake my head and say pipe down at my monitor. One thread where he was disagreeing with my assertion that Munich and Hillsborough were big turning points in football history...oh dear.

you're right like Stevie. No point in holding grudges but whats daft is the childishness of it all, plenty of people have baited me and disagreed with me but I just gave it back, not whine on and ask for them to be banned, which is pretty fuckin pathetic when they actually mean it.

That thread I started last week was me just giving it back to those who disagreed with me all that time, if the fuckers hadn't hid away and accepted they were wrong I'd have given due credit to all of them, but I am pissed off with the club I admit that just like all of us, and that was the motivation for it too. Why the fuck do they all take it so seriously is what I ask ? Fuck me man, the amount of posters they get on there.......plenty to natter about for everybody, and nobody has to read anything they don't want to read.

If Dave opens up his inbox to me I'd give him credit for that.

:)