Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be glad that page has rolled over now, eh Stevie? :icon_lol:

Is that it? ;)

I wouldn't want to get you any more worked up tbh as you're such a hardman. 'Wank' this, 'fuck' that, 'son' the other. You can understand my reluctance obviously with your reputation.

Why are you so easy to wind up btw? :blush:

Guest Barrack Road

Is that it? ;)

I wouldn't want to get you any more worked up tbh as you're such a hardman. 'Wank' this, 'fuck' that, 'son' the other. You can understand my reluctance obviously with your reputation.

Not a cunt, fuck, bastard, twat, or nobhead in sight though (well maybe one), a clear indication no one is wound up.

Would it be possible for you to get to the funny bit soon?

Is that it? ;)

Why are you so easy to wind up btw? :rolleyes:

Not a cunt, fuck, bastard, twat, or nobhead in sight though (well maybe one), a clear indication no one is wound up.

:blush: ok.

The funny bit is you continuing to respond btw. Despite looking a bigger mug with each reply. A bad thread for you.

Night. x

Guest Barrack Road

Is that it? ;)

Why are you so easy to wind up btw? :rolleyes:

:blush: ok.

The funny bit is you continuing to respond btw. Despite looking a bigger mug with each reply. A bad thread for you.

Night. x

I take it self awareness was never part of your training?

In some respects like Paul Moran's one appearance for Newcastle your showing tonight, started badly and got worse as it went on.

Is that it? ;)

coming from someone who has said in the past how upset he was that mancs laughed at him [when we were playing in europe regularly and were miles above the likes of Man City at the time] and how much he resented the owners at that time for running such a shit club that enabled others to laugh at him so much.

Oh dear.

What a set of wanks. I signed up there again the other day partly because I was banned off here, and commented to a few people who post on here how boring Newcastle Online had become.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. :blush: is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig, there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

Because despite your over blown opinion of yourself you are a boring, repetitive, internet "hard man" and your "personality" shines through after about 3 posts.

"Cue rant about never posting anything worthwhile, being from down south, 99 out of 100 people surveyed" :icon_lol:

Do you think Shane McGowan has the right to criticise anybody elses teeth? Of course he doesn't, would just be the height of irony. Do you think Paul Merson had the right to criticise other peoples cocaine of gambling addictions. Of course he fucking doesn't as he's been one of the most high profile victims of these cruel afflictions. Your hideously cruel affliction is you're a boring repetitive cunt, and I genuinely believe you have no self worth, so how can you begin to accuse anyone of being boring or repetitive you shady nobhead. Look at you, just because you have the face of a cunt it doesn't mean you have to act like one.

As was pointed out to you by several members on the "Stevie" thread you are a non-entity who literally has nothing at all worthwhile to say, I've asked you to put a link up to something informative or interesting where people can say this kid has made a really useful contribution, you can't find any because there's (as you pointed out) nothing about you, but I think you are aware of this genuinely deep down.

I wasn't abusive to anyone on Newcastle Online, "so our survey says" NUR NURRRRRRRR try again afflicted one, and show the abusive post I made or pipe down ugly.

You just set yourself up Stevie ;)

Guest Barrack Road
I think Stevie actually cries sometimes, bless him :icon_lol:

When I see last reply "Gejon" I thought I'd have the need to type oh dear, but I don't think it needs typing anymore. "Last post Gejon" clearly more than enough.

Guest Barrack Road
Would have been quicker to type "Oh dear" tbh.

Wouldn't have emphasised the fact your post was so pathetic, that "oh dear" was understating it though.

This is the gayest thread ever. Grown men, whinging on a messageboard about being banned on another messageboard, and at the same time stating how shit the said messageboard is.

This is the gayest thread ever. Grown men, whinging on a messageboard about being banned on another messageboard, and at the same time stating how shit the said messageboard is.

That is the bit I still don't understand, I bet they go to pubs they don't like too and sit there telling everyone how shit it is.

Guest Barrack Road

Always nice to have your worthwhile contribution Renton.

Always nice to have your worthwhile contribution Renton.

You're welcome. Seriously though, why be bothered about posting on a place you don't like? Just stick to here. I've not been banned from N-O but I don't post there for some of the reasons you mention.

If it was so pathetic you wouldn't need to emphasise it "hard man".

Oh dear

I know it's pathetic isn't it? all that built up rage but the only place you feel safe to release it is from behind a keyboard :icon_lol:

Guest Barrack Road

Oh dear

I know it's pathetic isn't it? all that built up rage but the only place you feel safe to release it is from behind a keyboard :icon_lol:

Surely for someone to be enraged, the subject has to be significant in some way shape or form. You are possibly the most insignificant member who posts on here, thus it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to feel any rage towards you.

Renton, that's a fair enough comment, but the football forum has more interesting topics there, purely because there are more of them and I like discussing all aspects of football not just Newcastle, but you're probably right anyway waste of time, just funny the lengths they go to, to keep people out.

Guest Barrack Road

Gejon's posting I'll say oh dear now, so I don't have to later, and if in the extremely unlikely event his post isn't pathetic I'll delete this post.

Oh dear

Surely for someone to be enraged, the subject has to be significant in some way shape or form. You are possibly the most insignificant member who posts on here, thus it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to feel any rage towards you.

Renton, that's a fair enough comment, but the football forum has more interesting topics there, purely because there are more of them and I like discussing all aspects of football not just Newcastle, but you're probably right anyway waste of time, just funny the lengths they go to, to keep people out.

The amount of times you have said that or similar to various members makes the whole statement pointless ;)

Go and have a drink, your "banter" is at least a little more amusing when you have topped up on the old courage.

Gejon's posting I'll say oh dear now, so I don't have to later, and if in the extremely unlikely event his post isn't pathetic I'll delete this post.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. As said, go have a couple of drinks and come back, your craic is shit.

Guest Barrack Road

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. As said, go have a couple of drinks and come back, your craic is shit.

If you enjoyed my "craic" was always crack when I was growing up but never mind, I'd be doing something wrong. As many point out to you, you are a boring bastard. I long for the day you post something worthwhile, I've asked you to show me anything in your 6000 posts which is informative and interesting or even god forbid funny, but you can't do it. To me you could never call Fop a boring bastard, in terms of social endearment and interest, you are the Staines Town of this message board.