Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

Gejon's posting I'll say oh dear now, so I don't have to later, and if in the extremely unlikely event his post isn't pathetic I'll delete this post.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. As said, go have a couple of drinks and come back, your craic is shit.

If you enjoyed my "craic" was always crack when I was growing up but never mind, I'd be doing something wrong. As many point out to you, you are a boring bastard. I long for the day you post something worthwhile, I've asked you to show me anything in your 6000 posts which is informative and interesting or even god forbid funny, but you can't do it. To me you could never call Fop a boring bastard, in terms of social endearment and interest, you are the Staines Town of this message board.

Enjoy your shitty crack?

Sounds a bit gay to me.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Insider

Don't argue with Gejon Stevie, he goes to the gym you know!! (I know this because I only ever see him post in 'banned' threads or to boastpost about the gym)

Same old shit Stevie, get some new banter mate.

I must admit, I used to find you quite funny in a "Ha look at that silly drunk" kind of way but you don't even seem to be able to do that anymore.

"As many people point out" you mean you and Leazes who seems to have the same book of banter only his comes with an extended Halls and Shepherd section.

Thoroughly dissappointed in you Stevie, it's a sad day. Keeping my fingers crossed you open a couple of cans soon :icon_lol:

Don't argue with Gejon Stevie, he goes to the gym you know!! (I know this because I only ever see him post in 'banned' threads or to boastpost about the gym)

I see this thread has been linked to knuckledraggers reunited.

Guest Barrack Road

:icon_lol: I don't see any point to his existence in terms of this message board, I don't know what he's like on NO. On another thread about two or three people commented that they'd never even noticed him before. This is a guy who posts at least 20 times a week with over 5000 posts. A damning indictment, and here's yet another waste of his emotional and mental energy, I wonder if he ever questions himself as to why he even bothers?

Same old shit Stevie, get some new banter mate.

I must admit, I used to find you quite funny in a "Ha look at that silly drunk" kind of way but you don't even seem to be able to do that anymore.

"As many people point out" you mean you and Leazes who seems to have the same book of banter only his comes with an extended Halls and Shepherd section.

Thoroughly dissappointed in you Stevie, it's a sad day. Keeping my fingers crossed you open a couple of cans soon ;)

...I mean the thing is Insider he's posted this type of thing 100 times saying in different ways, it always gets ignored. 5000 posts and no one could say anything about him other than the odd person who notices who might say "boring cunt". I couldn't even tell you what his views are on NUFC. The one single amusing thing is he believes he has a right to actually comment on other people, despite his dire blather on here. Truly oh dear will never be used more appropriately than about this lad.

Edited by Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road
:icon_lol:

I can't be bothered to reply to this anymore, your banter is abysmal Stevie.

;)

I don't know how many ways I can ask this question. It's generally accepted you're the most boring cunt on here, with the worst patter. Agreed? Bare in mind The Fish contributes some sense on the football forum. So with that in mind you don't have the right to criticise anybody elses "banter" do you? As I said if someone like you appreciated my "banter" I'd have to take a long look at myself as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously you have bored me into submission.

I am very happy to accept the 476th daily "you are the most boring person on the forum" award.

Now please stop boring the shit out of me with your pathetic banter. I can't take any more, my eyes will start bleeding if I have to read any more of your shit.

Guest Insider

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour ;) Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club :icon_lol:

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour ;) Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club :icon_lol:

How have I defended N-O at all today you tool? I was trying to get some decent banter out of Stevie but it appears that only seems to make an appearance (well it's still shit but you know) when he is drunk.

Guest Insider

How have I defended N-O at all today you tool? I was trying to get some decent banter out of Stevie but it appears that only seems to make an appearance (well it's still shit but you know) when he is drunk.

I think getting decent banter out of anyone in a conversation in which half of the participants is you is always going to be difficult

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour :blush: Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club ;)

I think getting decent banter out of anyone in a conversation in which half of the participants is you is always going to be difficult

Nearly as difficult as reading one of your sentences :icon_lol:

Guest Barrack Road
Seriously you have bored me into submission.

I am very happy to accept the 476th daily "you are the most boring person on the forum" award.

Now please stop boring the shit out of me with your pathetic banter. I can't take any more, my eyes will start bleeding if I have to read any more of your shit.

Make up your mind, you're not responding anymore one minute, you are the next, at least be as good as your word do us all a favour and fuck off eh?

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour ;)Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club :icon_lol:

100%. I don't even think it's geographical location, there's other toon fans from all over who are as knowledgable about us as anyone from Newcastle. I know of loads people who aren't from here, who go to more away games than me for example (which isn't fucking hard tbh), so taking the piss aside I can't slag them for that really. It's just the mind numbing singing from the same hymn sheet bollocks that does my tits in, especially the anti-Keegan brigade, I don't know one person not one, who has more negative things to say about him than positive, you go on there you would think he's the equivalent of Lawrie Mac at the mackems. Winds me right up, I won't say new age fan, because a lot of good lads weren't old enough to see what Keegan did, but even many of this type must piss the younger fans off. Kitman said it all tbh.

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour :blush: Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club :icon_lol:

;)

That's actually canny funny.

;)

I don't know how many ways I can ask this question. It's generally accepted you're the most boring cunt on here, with the worst patter. Agreed? Bare in mind The Fish contributes some sense on the football forum. So with that in mind you don't have the right to criticise anybody elses "banter" do you? As I said if someone like you appreciated my "banter" I'd have to take a long look at myself as far as I'm concerned.

Sense??!! Football!!?? Fish!! Doesn't compute.... :blush:

Guest Insider
I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour :blush: Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club ;)

Nearly as difficult as reading one of your sentences :icon_lol:

Oh wow, I take it back, class crack mate.

Guest Barrack Road

;)

Sense??!! Football!!?? Fish!! Doesn't compute.... :blush:

He mentioned the fact Sir Bobby Robson made a good contribution once, that's what I'm basing it on :rolleyes:

Guest Barrack Road

Back to the general point, I tell you the worst thing that website is responsible for. Around the time of Keegan's departure, I remember David Craig in front of Shearer's saying, "there's a very balanced view of things on some Newcastle supporter websites, and a huge amount of fans are laying the blame for this situation as much at the door of Kevin Keegan as anyone else." I think that was the lowest point for me, and we all know where that stemmed from.

If there can be something along the lines of Pudgate in future well that would be just great wouldn't it?

Edited by Barrack Road

If it was so pathetic you wouldn't need to emphasise it "hard man".

Oh dear

I know it's pathetic isn't it? all that built up rage but the only place you feel safe to release it is from behind a keyboard :icon_lol:

Surely for someone to be enraged, the subject has to be significant in some way shape or form. You are possibly the most insignificant member who posts on here, thus it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to feel any rage towards you.

Renton, that's a fair enough comment, but the football forum has more interesting topics there, purely because there are more of them and I like discussing all aspects of football not just Newcastle, but you're probably right anyway waste of time, just funny the lengths they go to, to keep people out.

ironically that is how I see it now too, despite the daft jibes by mr anon.

Gejon's posting I'll say oh dear now, so I don't have to later, and if in the extremely unlikely event his post isn't pathetic I'll delete this post.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. As said, go have a couple of drinks and come back, your craic is shit.

If you enjoyed my "craic" was always crack when I was growing up but never mind, I'd be doing something wrong. As many point out to you, you are a boring bastard. I long for the day you post something worthwhile, I've asked you to show me anything in your 6000 posts which is informative and interesting or even god forbid funny, but you can't do it. To me you could never call Fop a boring bastard, in terms of social endearment and interest, you are the Staines Town of this message board.

nailed in a way none of the "staff" on NO could.

I get the feeling he's here to single-handedly defend Newcastle-Online's honour :blush: Understandable like, as that board represents everything he is. A know-it-all southerner who tries to dictate to us about what's right and wrong on a forum about our local club :icon_lol:

nailed in a way none of the "staff" on NO could.

So what should the N-O staff so? Stop the dirty "foreigners" from signing up? Or give "proper Geordies" some sort of priority? You are a pathetic old man! ;)