Do you ever wish...

Toonraider

...you were someone else? (in particular) Or anyone else but you?

Sometimes I get so annoyed or so bored with myself that I wish, just for a short time I had someone elses life. I saw myself on Video recently and pissed myself off!!!! :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

why did seeing yourself on video piss you off ??? I am a master at avoiding photos and videos as I am normally the one taking them :lol:

Me too. At race meetings I take the piccys and record the racing. But my son had the in car camera on just before a race, so when we played it back I watched myself :lol: I just didnt like myself at all...even my mannerisms annoyed me!!!

Edited by Toonraider

when I'm shagging my Mrs I often fantasize I'm somebody else.

isn't that the wrong way around :lol:

you haven't seen my Mrs :lol:

why did seeing yourself on video piss you off ??? I am a master at avoiding photos and videos as I am normally the one taking them :wub:

Me too. At race meetings I take the piccys and record the racing. But my son had the in car camera on just before a race, so when we played it back I watched myself :lol: I just didnt like myself at all...even my mannerisms annoyed me!!!

I have seen a pic of you now, you shouldn't be annoyed :lol:

I wish I could be like David Watt.

I used to live with someone called David Watt. Git.

.....and all the girls in the neighbourhood want to go out with David Watt. They try their best but can't succeed, 'caus he is a pure and noble breed.

Class.

why did seeing yourself on video piss you off ??? I am a master at avoiding photos and videos as I am normally the one taking them :wub:

I have seen a pic of you now, you shouldn't be annoyed :)

Thank you :lol:

Eerr are you on my facebook then? :secret: Or just the toontastic group? (Sorry, I've got a few of you on my contacts now and its confusing working out who's who)!

I had a look at that Toontastic group, I wasn't stalking you.

Wasn't.... :wub:

:lol:

Edited by Toonraider