Collo amongst the worst and Faye amongst the best.

Park Life

Best

3. Abdoulaye Faye (Stoke) - Tony Pulis made a number of canny signings this term, but the capture of Faye from Newcastle was arguably his most important. The 31-year-old brought strength and leadership to Stoke's defence and delivered a seemingly countless number of outstanding performances. How Newcastle could have done with him rather than Fabio Coloccini this year...

Worst

4. Fabio Coloccini (Newcastle) - After hawking the Argentine around the Premier League for years like an unwanted rug in a Moroccan bazaar, Coloccini's advisors finally secured him a big-money move to that most welcoming of clubs, Newcastle. He didn't disappoint, either, delivering a series of execrable performances that got worse as the season progressed. Looks like Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons, but without his defensive nous.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/robkelly/blog...s_of_the_season

indeed he's done pretty much fuck all for 14 million, and i think berbatov coming second and first in these charts is ridiculous, he scored a reasonable amount of goals this season, sure Man U paid too much but he's hardly been the complete disaster people make out. Nontheless we could easily populate half of a top ten worst signings of this season list.

How does Pavyluchenko not get a mention in these things?

I wouldn't have put him ahead of any of those myself tbh

Quaresma on loan is worse than a 14 million striker who scored 5 in all competeitions

Did I hear Milner's been called up on Five Live?

If you want to get ahead...get out of Newcastle.

KK had been setting him up for a call up when they were both here. With Bentley out of the picture there was always a good chance he'd get the nod.

indeed he's done pretty much fuck all for 14 million, and i think berbatov coming second and first in these charts is ridiculous, he scored a reasonable amount of goals this season, sure Man U paid too much but he's hardly been the complete disaster people make out. Nontheless we could easily populate half of a top ten worst signings of this season list.

Six of his goals came against Celtic, Aalborg and West Brom, only one goal against a top 6 side, only started 5 CL games.

Great player for a club like Spurs but not enough for a side like Man U imo.

How does Pavyluchenko not get a mention in these things?

I wouldn't have put him ahead of any of those myself tbh

Quaresma on loan is worse than a 14 million striker who scored 5 in all competeitions

In all competitions he scored 14 in 32 games, and was main reason why they took part in a cup finale this season.

You'd expect more in the league from a £14m striker, but he has shown enough glimpses to say that he's a decent player who most likely will perform better next season.

I was being harsh on Pavluchenko but I don't get why they put Quaresma in there, he had already gone off the boil before joining Chelsea and was just a loan signing for cover. I also think Berbatov gets undue criticism. Xisco for 6 million would be a much better candidate for that list.