Who think the search for new owners will end well?

Park Life

As long as the new owner has a plan, it can only put us in a better position.

In an ideal world i'd like to see Kenny Dalglish (The Profitable Group) back involved with the club.

As long as the new owner has a plan, it can only put us in a better position.

In an ideal world i'd like to see Kenny Dalglish (The Profitable Group) back involved with the club.

That's your idea of an ideal world!? Kenny frigging Dalglish?

Planning?

This is a pisstake, yeah?

There wont be any quick takeover.Ashley has some serious asset stripping to do before that happens.I expect Bassong,Beye,Taylor etc to be sold before the fat b****rd sells up.

Apart from those three you mention can you see any other club, in their right mind, buying any of your squad and paying them the money they are on now? Cos I can't.

There wont be any quick takeover.Ashley has some serious asset stripping to do before that happens.I expect Bassong,Beye,Taylor etc to be sold before the fat b****rd sells up.

Apart from those three you mention can you see any other club, in their right mind, buying any of your squad and paying them the money they are on now? Cos I can't.

Nope, I think you're right. The deal would have to be low/no transfer fee to compensate for paying higher wages, or the player accepts a lower wage in return for a ticket on the lifeboat. But the hope would be there might be some "bargain" hunters if we're looking to get shot of players off the wage bill rather than making money back on transfer fees.

FWIW I think our best bet is if Fat Sam takes off our hands some of the turkeys he's responsible for signing.