Fixtures

Tom

2010/2011  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 2009-2010 Premier League, Football League and Scottish fixtures will be released tomorrow from 10 o'clock.

As you well know we do not possess the rights to publish the fixture lists in full, It would be appreciated if people would refrain from doing so.

However we will be able to discuss our first few fixtures, boxing day/Christmas and the last game of the season without too much trouble.

If you wish to view the fixture lists in full you will be able to do so at BBC Sport or NUFC.COM

Thanks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ketsbaia was saying our first is an away game, making our second a home game - this means the mackems will have an away game for their first game as they need to relay their pitch.

I don't know why, it's only going to be full of blue shopping bags and crisp packets come kick off <_<

I think Ketsbaia was saying our first is an away game, making our second a home game - this means the mackems will have an away game for their first game as they need to relay their pitch.

I don't know why, it's only going to be full of blue shopping bags and crisp packets come kick off <_<

Funny enough that, was watching the Mackem match at mates last season and tbh I wasn't really concentrating on the match itself, but on the amount of litter on the pitch.

Was constantly complaining about it, and at my age many would think I was bit weird. :D

Although the fixtures are generated by a computer I bet it's the T-1000 for us and it sends on an 840 mile round trip to Plymouth <_<

Probably would be cheaper getting the plane down, I would reccomend Rynair tbh. Catch a nice kip and the staff seem adamant to share your experience, after all it is a long flight <_<

• 11 months later...
The 2009-2010 Premier League, Football League and Scottish fixtures will be released tomorrow from 10 o'clock.

As you well know we do not possess the rights to publish the fixture lists in full, It would be appreciated if people would refrain from doing so.

However we will be able to discuss our first few fixtures, boxing day/Christmas and the last game of the season without too much trouble.

If you wish to view the fixture lists in full you will be able to do so at BBC Sport or NUFC.COM

Thanks.

2010-11 fixtures will be released at 10am on Thursday.

Usual rules apply as we don't hold a licence to publish the list ourselves but are able to discuss a handful as outlined about - any publication of the list will be removed without notice.

Thanks.

2010-11 fixtures will be released at 10am on Thursday.

Usual rules apply as we don't hold a licence to publish the list ourselves but are able to discuss a handful as outlined about - any publication of the list will be removed without notice.

Change of plan apparently. They're being released at 9am.

Alright lads, I just got talking to one of the men high up in the PL board, he's my uncles cousins brother in law. Our first fixture is Spurs at home. He wouldn't spill anymore.

Alright lads, I just got talking to one of the men high up in the PL board, he's my uncles cousins brother in law. Our first fixture is Spurs at home. He wouldn't spill anymore.

fuck off kevin

Welcome to 1993/94 ya daft shite! :)

Welcome to 1993/94 ya daft shite! :)

That game ended in Spurs winning 1-0. This game will end in Newcastle winning 3-1 :) Oh, can someone quote be on this btw? K. Thnx.