KK to Southampton?

Craig

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My issue with Keegan is not that he walks out, but that he does it without publicly stating his reasons. Which regardless of your stand point divides the fans and causes unrest.

I think you'll find his legal case against the club prevents him from doing so.

Doesn't this prove he cares more about the money than the club??

You mean to tell me that if your employers wouldn't let you do the job you're contracted to do and you resigned as a result only for them to suggest they were going to sue you that you wouldn't seek legal advice?

And anyway if he cared more about money than the club, he'd have stayed. He was being paid a shit-load to sit their and be the puppet. If money was his sole motive, why quit? He'll get less from a court case than he would have done seeing out his contract :rolleyes:

Sorry i was summarising what you'd said and mulling it over... :rolleyes:

By 'blame by proxy' I meant as Ashley hired the guy who's doing a cr*p job, so he's doing a cr*p job (by sticking with him).

So ultimately your saying it's his responsibility to ensure the club is run correctly anything else is neglect.

hmmm.... never really thought of it that way. I can see the argument for this thinking.

Like Alex said its not revolutionary thinking.

Ashley gets the brunt of the blame because thats where the shit lies, its the same as managers getting sacked for the team performing badly, ultimately they carry the can. In the same way Ashley (for the reasons Alex laid out) is to blame for the mess. Anyone with a modicum of sense could see where we were heading months ago and knew what we had to do to get out of it. Ashleys attempts to make money in such an important transfer window ultimately caused our downfall.

You could argue that Llambriiiiiini was the one who actually blocked the purchase of players but it was on Ashleys orders. If Llambsarse had gone against Ashleys view and sold Given and Milner then again Ashely should have booted him into touch and employed someone with a clue.

Ultimately though, its all down to one simple decision way back when. Ashley decided to employ Wise, Llalalalalbamba, Jimminez and that other fucker whos name escapes me. A group of blokes who all enjoy a pint together but cant run a football club for toffee, those employments caused the near (still to be avoided) death of this football club. Those employments were made by Ashley and therefore his fault.

Ultimately though, its all down to one simple decision way back when. Ashley decided to employ Wise, Llalalalalbamba, Jimminez and that other fucker whos name escapes me. A group of blokes who all enjoy a pint together but cant run a football club for toffee, those employments caused the near (still to be avoided) death of this football club. Those employments were made by Ashley and therefore his fault.

This argument carries more logic. Ta.

More logic than the exact same logic I applied as to why there's an argument Ashley is more to blame than Llambias? :rolleyes:

Nice work Phyllis. Keep it up.

last September just after the event when every manager in the league was quizzed about the situation. I can't remember one manager who said Keegan was out of line.

this...

Iirc Alan Curbishley done a very similar thing at that time and most people commended him for his actions.

More logic than the exact same logic I applied as to why there's an argument Ashley is more to blame than Llambias? :rolleyes:

Nice work Phyllis. Keep it up.

:)