Anyone work for HM Revenue and Customs ??

snakehips

You better believe it man. What's your beef? I have a Senior position within the organisation but I don't actually own the organisation so go easy on me. If I don't know the answer, I am sure to know somebody that will. Hit me chap, Shoot straight from the hip. What's the question? Make it snappy if you can as I am leaving the office soon.

JJ can make people disappear from all formal documents with a lot of numbers and such on them so be careful.

Any chance you can advise him of your NI number then? :scratchchin:

JJ can make people disappear from all formal documents with a lot of numbers and such on them so be careful.

Any chance you can advise him of your NI number then? :scratchchin:

I've already been done. :razz:

You better believe it man. What's your beef? I have a Senior position within the organisation but I don't actually own the organisation so go easy on me. If I don't know the answer, I am sure to know somebody that will. Hit me chap, Shoot straight from the hip. What's the question? Make it snappy if you can as I am leaving the office soon.

PM'd you.

fucking hell man Snakey are you gonna PM me n Radgi then?

Im guessing JJs answer will involve a bottle, 2 grams of smack and repeated anal intrusions.

(whereas Radgi, will go without the smack) :scratchchin:

plus Im sceptical of JJ working for HMRC for two big reasons.

firstly you cannot get TT on HMRC's bastard internet :razz:

second (and more importantly) no self respecting civil servant is in the office at that time on a Friday!

If it's a tax rebate q JJ won't ans. :scratchchin:

It's an easy question. No mathematics involved, just an appraisal of a simple situation.

Probably 6 years. :razz: