Wimbledon

smoggeordie

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to get whipped up into the whole 'this could be our year' bollox, but Murrey just gave Ferrer his arse on a plate. Exactly what was needed going into his first semi at Wimbledon. A quicker game was a welcome relief after the previous match. Now, if Roddick and Hewitt could play a 4hr slog that would be nice :lol:

absolutely steamrollered him. Great display.

I don't know who is winning between Roddick and Hewitt, but roddick has an awesome serve.

Federer is a giant of tennis. But if you want to win competitions, you have to beat these players.

Roddick wins in the fifth set, generally feel sorry for Hewitt really wanted him to pull through and win. Brilliant match, the best so far.

Hewitt's wife. :lol:

Roddick wins in the fifth set, generally feel sorry for Hewitt really wanted him to pull through and win. Brilliant match, the best so far.

hope yours isn't looking over your shoulder

hope yours isn't looking over your shoulder

I'm not married man! ;)

I don't know what Mrs Hewitt looks like, but she must be a doll compared to that munter he was going to marry (that Belgian tennis player, whose name escapes me). What was he thinking ????????

Guest alex

I don't know what Mrs Hewitt looks like, but she must be a doll compared to that munter he was going to marry (that Belgian tennis player, whose name escapes me). What was he thinking ????????

Kim 'free garlic bread if you order my face before 6pm' Clijsters.

that frog girl who won a few years ago is a fuckin hound

Guest alex

Mauresmo. Aye, she's a bit scary as well.

That's the fella! Another Flanders Mare.

mauresmo.jpg

Why is there nobody there watching this semi final?

You have to pay £20 to get into the grounds, you may as well get a ticket!

Guest alex

Because the previous match lasted 3 hours dipshit!

The answer is: What's the fun in watching munter tennis.

If you want to watch unattractive people playing tennis watch the men, it's much much better.

Guest alex
They should really have them at the same time in that case!

One on court 1 and one on Centre.

They're always both on Centre Court which is how it should be imo. You've got two of the best matches in the tournament and ones that everyone wants to see and you think they should be on at the same time?

Guest alex
Well evidently people don't want to see it that badly Alex :lol:

They'll be returning to their seats after a piss/drink/bite to eat and (more pertinently) the TV audience is slightly larger than the Centre Court capacity.

Amazed they let it compete in the Women's tbh.

The answer is: What's the fun in watching munter tennis.

If you want to watch unattractive people playing tennis watch the men, it's much much better.

they aren't all munters, watching and listening to Sharapova is alright