Malaysians in Toon

Scottish Mag

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this whole Vialli thing is getting reported on the radio here this morning. I thought from reading on here that it was confirmed bullshit??

which radio station? local?

Was on Talksport, discussed by Saggers,Irani and Steve Curry.

It is 100% weapons grade bullshit, started by Darryn on Skunkers

Just shows how good the media is

Aye, this is the first time I've ever really scanned the sports news pages so obsessively and it's unbelievable how poor some if the so called reporting actually is. As far as I can tell they just trawl forums all day, copy n' paste any old shite, feed it back to us, (sometimes day's after we've all found out it was utter bollocks anyway!) and pass it off as 'direct from out man in the know' , the mackam wind up being a perfect example.

How long, though, before said media chuck it back in our faces by telling the UK mong population: "Geordie Toonies Taken In By Web Hoax" ?

Surprised they didn't do it with the mackam one tbh

How long, though, before said media chuck it back in our faces by telling the UK mong population: "Geordie Toonies Taken In By Web Hoax" ?

just goes to show they know as much as anyone else ie nowt

canny funny though how blatantly made up stuff on a nufc message board can end up being reported as "news" in the national press and national/local radio

so its skunkers 1 nil up on the rumour front

anyone else got friends in the nufc legal/accounts/pr/coaching/tea lady/players boyfriend department and can tell us a "scoop" !

Aye, this is the first time I've ever really scanned the sports news pages so obsessively and it's unbelievable how poor some if the so called reporting actually is. As far as I can tell they just trawl forums all day, copy n' paste any old shite, feed it back to us, (sometimes day's after we've all found out it was utter bollocks anyway!) and pass it off as 'direct from out man in the know' , the mackam wind up being a perfect example.

Ha ain't a mackem