iTunes, downloading etc

LeazesMag

That the new place next to the LIFE centre? We were in as it just opened and IIRC, it seemed to be all current trendy US indie music. If I had to guess, you're looking at bands like Yeasayer and Local Natives. Is it any cheaper btw? We were in on opening night and it'll never survive round there with the prices as they were.

Not sure about the prices as the women were getting the rounds in pre meatloaf and the match. Seemed busy and good atmosphere pre concert.

Finally got hold of daughter and she reckons its House music but Im fairly sure that was out in my day so I'll keep searching. Its her boyfriend who's in to it and apparently you use decks and join beats???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got an iphone haven't you?

Don't songs added to itunes automatically sync to the icloud for playing on your iphone to be picked up on your bluetooth device?

I think thats only if you buy them from itunes and not add them to itunes via a cd ???

I have no music in the cloud?

So add your music to the cloud.

Reminds me of setting up the video for my nanna when I was 12 this.

"THIS BUTTON HERE NANNA!!!! YES! THAT'S 'PLAY'! IT'LL START WHAT YOU'VE RECORDED ON YOUR TELLY"

"ok dear....and how do i watch it?"

So add your music to the cloud.

Reminds me of setting up the video for my nanna when I was 12 this.

"THIS BUTTON HERE NANNA!!!! YES! THAT'S 'PLAY'! IT'LL START WHAT YOU'VE RECORDED ON YOUR TELLY"

"ok dear....and how do i watch it?"

:lol:

It comes to us all....

Now that Ive sussed the wifi syncing my next move is to find music. Having found my old spotify account I can see that new cool stuff I liked and added included.

Hall of fame - The script

She Wolf - David Guetta

I Cry - Flo Rida

What makes you beautiful - One direction

See Line Woman - Kerri Chandler ****************

Some Nights - Fun

I know this was one of the daughters boyfriends reccommendations so I guess its whatever this is.

:lol:

It comes to us all....

Now that Ive sussed the wifi syncing my next move is to find music. Having found my old spotify account I can see that new cool stuff I liked and added included.

She Wolf - David Guetta

I Cry - Flo Rida

What makes you beautiful - One direction

See Line Woman - Kerri Chandler ****************

Some Nights - Fun

I know this was one of the daughters boyfriends reccommendations so I guess its whatever this is.

Jesus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperately trying to remember of a young lad who had a hit in the last couple of years. Sounded like a 50 year old Caribbean singing but was a young lad.

Think HF was a fan.

Doing my nut in.

Got high in the charts.

Aloe Blacc