What can be done???

AmericanMag

One thing that has become apparent is that any attempt to limit money going to Ashley via boycotts is just picked up by the press as Newcastle fans being fickle in their following of the club. The main point being that a stay-away policy or drop in revenues could be unattractive to any potential new owners and could aid in putting them off.

It's a sad state to be in but I fear we're lumbered with the useless fat prick until he either destroys the club or a miracle happens and his single brain cell becomes active and he understands he's not going to get the money he thinks he should for the club.

I think that it has gotten to the point that even the media couldn't be on the side of Ashley or Llabia... and wouldn't that be an opportunity for NUSC to do the speaking on behalf of the fans to the media so that there was no confusion on the matter?

Only money talks. Ashley probably views us as an underperforming store in a prime location; he wants to sell the lease and get top dollar for it. In the meantime he's prepared to trade at a loss until he gets the right offer. Who knows what happens now; I doubt Ashley will care one iota about protests and the like.