CM 2010

Besty

Pay What You Want for Championship Manager 2010

Now is your chance to get the upcoming Championship Manager 2010, in full, for any price that you want to pay from as little as 1p.

From the time the shop goes live today (August 18th) until midnight on September 10th, you can pre-order the digital download version of Championship Manager 2010 from www.champmanstore.com and on the day of release, September 11th, you can then download it direct from the website.

This is a first in the videogame industry and echoes a similar initiative launched by rock band Radiohead in 2008 with their album “In Rainbows”. We’re keen to see as many people as possible playing Championship Manager, and think this is a great way to get people playing.

There is a small transcation fee to cover costs encountered in delivering you the game and a 1p minimum charge, but the cost for the full version of Championship Manager 2010 is yours to choose...

Pay What You Want LogoSo, what are you waiting for? Head over to www.champmanstore.com from 9am and decide how much you are going to pay for your digital download copy of Championship Manager 2010.

Championship Manager 2010 will also feature CM Season Live, also available to order through the Champ Man store, which is updated every month with real player data and information for the 2009/10 football season.

CM Season Live is additional downloadable content, available at just £5 for 6 updates, including all the latest statistics, scores, competition standings, player transfers, player stats, bookings and major injuries plus much more from the 10 leading countries in Europe and can be downloaded directly to the game throughout the season.

http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk/serve.../ConWebDoc.1088

Still wont be getting it like but I thought I'd let you all know. :icon_lol:

Has there been any decent amount of information released about FM yet for you to claim this is better than it? o.O

I still hate the way the game looks tbh.

I mean in general people reckon its better :icon_lol:

I'm an FM man myself but if i can get this for a penny then i'll be buying

Champ Manager was beast before FM.

thats because SI made it before eidos fell out with them and took their bat home

then SI started making their own game

Champ Manager was beast before FM.

thats because SI made it before eidos fell out with them and took their bat home

then SI started making their own game

Cool, never knew that. Champ got too complex it also reminds of LMA Manager now, which is gash.

Edited by ChriszyD

Maybe they are just trying to trick us. If you move around the numbers you get CM 01/02, which is by far one of the best CM games, and is also available now on a free download! Don't be fooled into thinking that just because they have the same number, CM2010 will be any better than CM01/02 :lol:

Edited by Nyff