Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving it so far like.

Playing as AC Milan.

Signed Cani and Vicente as they are lacking a bit of width and I like to play 442.

Started off well with a 2-0 home win to Roma. So far undefeated after about 5 games in the league. However I've only won twice and draw the rest. I.E won both home games and threw away leads away from home. And won against Bordeaux in Europe again at home.

Loving it so far like.

Playing as AC Milan.

Signed Cani and Vicente as they are lacking a bit of width and I like to play 442.

Started off well with a 2-0 home win to Roma. So far undefeated after about 5 games in the league. However I've only won twice and draw the rest. I.E won both home games and threw away leads away from home. And won against Bordeaux in Europe again at home.

much new in it

It still feels the same like just newer.

You can call press conferences for new players. there is now back room advice with is pretty handy.

They recommend players learning or un-learning moves and which players should tutor someone else.

Someone signed smolarek who I also signed and would recommend, Ashley is getting ready to sell up on mine so I'm praying that goes through before the deadline

picked up Henri Camara, Danny Mills and Sol Campbell on free transfers and moderate wages. Loanes Gibbs from Arsenal.

Trying to sell Nolan and Jonas, the latter because he wants to leave.

hopefully they'll go before the window shuts so I can get a couple of players in

Seems to the best choice like at the start for the toon like. Anyone else to recommend yet fish?

Anyone else think that's its running fast as fook? Could just be the small database for the demo.

Think I might start a Donald trump invested Aberdeen to start with... :(

ive noticed it, it is meant to run quicker than fm09 by quite a bit

the main thing i noticed it the match screen, I run 2d still because i prefer it and matches run so much smoother now