FM2010

Nyff

Fair enough then. ;)

No doubt he will be playing for England soon enough like Alumina in this game and like he did in 09. ;)

Take it I should keep Simpson and Raylor also? Fonseca had another beasting season in the Prem, thanks again.

they're usually the first people I try to replace once I go up gokhan gonul is a decent shout, monster physical attributes and is good enough technically

they've made fonseca worse after the 10.3 patch ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the Championship at a canter. Djalo got 33 goals in 43 appearances with 13 assists (19 in 33 so far in the PL). Into March in my first PL season and I've been in the top four a lot. But I'm getting caned by injuries. Can't shift Smith, Nolan, Barton and Raylor without them wanting me to pay around 70% of their wages. Cunts. So they are rotting in the reserves.

I retrained him with the M R position so he's good cover for that. There's a database thing for excel doing the rounds where you can see your playes best position and it has him as a Poacher so that works a treat.

I retrained him with the M R position so he's good cover for that. There's a database thing for excel doing the rounds where you can see your playes best position and it has him as a Poacher so that works a treat.

Thats a bit of a cheat. ;)

I have used the Genie scout before, but I find I spend most of my time playing that and looking at all the players than actually signing them or playing a game. ;)

Started a new game on the patch

Trans in:

Aaron Ramsey, Loan

Carlos Martins, Loan (this guys ace)

Yannick Djalo, 800k

Henri Saivet, Loan

Trans out:

Barton, Loan (300k)

Smith, Loan (300k)

Donaldson, 1.6mil Sunderland

Ranger, 1.1mil Stoke

Lualua, Loan

had a good start, used my cash on getting a coaching setup going

have two strikers come through the youths dubbed the next Owen.

Don't look that great.

Signed two kids about 3 millioneach CB from West Ham and a Right back from Dundee Utd.

Plus Bentley for 2.5 and Javi Garcia for 1.7.

Got rid of Barton but still paying 40k untill the end of the season.

Trying to get Saurez from Ajax now and that should be me finished for this window.

I'm proper impressed with my signings for this one

disappointed that I missed out on enyeama though, going to have to try for ochoa next season I think

feel like I've got a promising tactic going too

Edited by Andrew

mike "the cunt" ashley has just gone over my head and sold kadar to southampton, the twat

with enrique injured he was my only fucking left back

Edited by Andrew

mike "the cunt" ashley has just gone over my head and sold kadar to southampton, the twat

with enrique injured he was my only fucking left back

sold kadar to arsenal for 7m on my game :yes

I started a new save on 10.3 w/Newcastle too, and Im just finishing up the first season. I won the league with 105 points. Harewood had 22 goals, Carroll had 18, Jonas had 14, and I had a bunch more around 7-9 goals.

This was the formation I played with for the most part:

----------Carroll--Harewood-------

Jonas------------------------Routledge

---------Smith--Barton-------------

Enrique--Tayolr--Colo--Raylor/Simpson

--------------Krul

Subs:

Eyong Enoh

Jonjo Shelvey

Lovenkrands

Ameobi

Macheda

Williamson

Spence

Signings In:

Jeremy Helan - 250k

Lassad Nouioui - Loan

Harewood - Loan

Macheda - Loan

Jordan Spence - 1m

Gael Kakuta - Loan

Eyong Enoh - 950k

Sergi - 24k

Jonjo Shelvey - 2.5m

Im really pleased I got Shelvey, Helan, and Spence. Theyre all going to be immense in the future, Shelvey in particular. I have another save w/newcastle thats in like, 2023, and all of them are future internationals! :yes

Out:

Nolan - 3m

Best - 1.5m

Ranger - Loan to Aston Villa

A bunch of others went on loan too.

Not quite sure why Villa wanted Ranger, didnt even get a game. Oh well, he probably got better training there anyway.

Edited by Jon H

I am desperate for a new owner am just sitting in the red, before the PL money came in I was sat at around -10mil and thats having a net trans spend of 0

Halfway through my first season in the prem and I'm a little bit below mid table. I spent basically all of my transfer budget on young players who will be amazing in 2-4 years time, but right now are a little bit overwhelmed by the prem.

In:

Marco Verratti - 1.8 million

Jozy Altidore - 3 million

Darnel Situ - 2.3 million

Diego Buonanotte - 4 million

Vaclav Kadlec - 4.4 million

Deco - Free

Nadir Belhadj - 3.8 million

Out:

Alan Smith - 4 million

Danny Guthrie - 3.5 million

A bunch on loan

Also Im getting loads of injuries which is hurting me. Im in the top 5 in goals scored, but Ive conceded 8 more goals than anyone else in the league. My goal is to just survive in the prem for 1-2 seasons, and then my youngsters should be able to carry the team!

Yeah thats about what I had too. I tweaked the wages/transfer funds bar so that gave me around 12 million. selling smith and guthrie gave me some funds, and I also got around 2 million total in loan fees from loaning out Ameobi and some other people. also, ive paid for some with most of the fee over 48 months. this may screw me over in the long run though, haha

takeover! yeh!!!

fella named Lee Grocott took over and put a bit of cash in to keep us going as well as giving me a nice transfer kitty so here it is for the 3rd season (Im in the europa league too)

Ochoa is amazing and will be invaluable for me

transfers-2.png

very excited about the lad at the bottom imparato

imparato.png